Random Irritations

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Have some sympathy, you heartless swine; the A466 obviously sprang up overnight after she'd bought the place... :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Actually knowing how the media works, they have done this feature and interview with the idiot pretending to be really sympathetic ..... and then gone away absolutely wetting themselves laughing - taken it back to the news room where everyone else has sat there roaring and then made it a big feature just to show what a cretin she really is.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Actually knowing how the media works, they have done this feature and interview with the idiot pretending to be really sympathetic ..... and then gone away absolutely wetting themselves laughing - taken it back to the news room where everyone else has sat there roaring and then made it a big feature just to show what a cretin she really is.

Why do I not find that hard to believe... :unsure:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
It's like the people who buy a house next to a golf course and complain about golf balls going into the garden, or buy a flat next to a nightclub and complain about the noise. Drives me mad.
Weve got one of those, club sold land next to the practice ground 25 years ago, all owned by members excpt one who constantly complains, club offered to put netting up, he refused, said it would spoil his view .... of the Course:LOL::LOL:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mine did the outside but not inside which makes sense I think. Strikes me many now use covid as a convenient excuse for offering reduced service.

Spot on! I don't want the thing hovered. Just a once over with the sponge .. always been done by every single car dealer I've ever used even when I sent the seat in for Android auto activation

Takes them 5 mins

I've showed up to collect cars before from service and been told sorry not ready it's still in the wash bay I'll have to wait for it

D

Deleted member 15344

Have you ever owned a new car?.. every service. Recall.. any visit to the dealer they wash it .. part of the service free of charge.

Yes a number of times and never once been bothered about the car being cleaned when it’s gone in for a service - if I want it clean I pay for it myself or do it myself instead of expecting it to be done free and certainly wouldn’t call someone lazy because It didn’t happen

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes a number of times and never once been bothered about the car being cleaned when it’s gone in for a service - if I want it clean I pay for it myself or do it myself instead of expecting it to be done free and certainly wouldn’t call someone lazy because It didn’t happen

Sorry didn't realise it was the random please Phil thread? Thought this was the keep your opinion to yourself you unlikable twit chat.

D

Deleted member 15344

It's like the people who buy a house next to a golf course and complain about golf balls going into the garden, or buy a flat next to a nightclub and complain about the noise. Drives me mad.

Unfortunately the house will always win in the argument between- it’s what happened at The Bedford and also recently at another nearby club - even if the course is there before the houses. Would always worry about any club that sell land nearby for horses if there is potential for golf balls to go into the house or garden

D

Deleted member 15344

This bloody work lark...
First full day back in 4 months.....it can do one!
Bring on retirement

Roads today full of learners -our test centre is just down the road and seems there was quite a lot booked for today ?‍♂️