Random Irritations

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
You decide....Player 1 earns £4K..... Player 2 takes a low offer of £1K, player 3 K/Od, Player 4 takes a low offer of -£2K!
So three of them playing for grand each! I was glad when the Dark Destroyer Destroyed them.?

In fairness to her, she said that she would go for the £4,000 and then Bradley intervenes and practically tells her to take the lower offer. Sorry, but she gets a pass in this instance.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
In fairness to her, she said that she would go for the £4,000 and the Bradley intervenes and practically tells her to take the lower offer. Sorry, but she gets a pass in this instance.

Yes he did a bit which was odd but she took away 40% of the pot! Sorry but no pass from me.?... but it was the second one the ex cricketer that annoyed me more. No reason to go low at all. Then egging on others to go high! Cheeky git.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Yes he did a bit which was odd but she took away 40% of the pot! Sorry but no pass from me.?... but it was the second one the ex cricketer that annoyed me more. No reason to go low at all. Then egging on others to go high! Cheeky git.

We'll agree to disagree on player 4 then, but player 2 was a snide git of the first order, we can agree on that. (y)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
When's bin day where you are?
Tuesday is bin day round these parts so that's my reference
Ha.
Normally Thursday but Xmas and new year buggered that up.
Now we're back to normal but the snow on whichever day it was....no golf so it must have been....oh I don't know...
Anyway, the snow pushed all the days on one day so I can't even judge that now....
I may be going steadily stir crazy....I may already be there....

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Incompatible software ... engineering project timing software and program software .. for god sake use the engineering project software as more people are using it not the lazy tool for chasers/slackers/ parasites .... grrr

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Haha. I guess there are golfers out there that still like golf shoes to look like they've come straight from a business meeting. I didn't even enter the competition as I'd only be selling them on Ebay if I win and it didn't feel right. :LOL:
You wouldn't be the first......

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Spam/Scam phone calls ... the third one in a week claiming to be from HMRC telling me I needed to follow instructions to prevent my National Insurance number being frozen! Getting better on the reactions as time passes - heard most of the first message, some of the second, and had cut the call after two words of the third...