Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
Hope this gets sorted. It must be doing your head in.

Thankfully I never had anything like this when I got divorced.
Thanks LQ appreciate the kind words. You'd think she'd grow up and have other things to focus in considering she's due to give birth in 2 weeks with her new fella ??‍♂️

It'll get there eventually and all that matters is the kids are happy and I'll never give up.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
My ex using Covid19 as an excuse to stop all contact with the kids. Im not just talking the 50/50 shared access but also blocked on my sons phone from being able to contact him, blocked me from calling her to be able to contact kids, done the same to my mum and had cheek to msg me telling me she did it before she blocked me..

Back to the solicitors we go ?

My daughter texted me yesterday to tell me she won't be coming over for the next few weeks. Bit upset but she's 18 so old enough to decide for herself and I fully accept her reasoning behind it.
Hope it works out mate (y)

D

Deleted member 1740

You'd think after 6 years she'd behave but we do this merry dance every sodding year, the law needs to come down harder on her but they don't its always me ends up out of pocket.. Oh well only 12 years till youngest is 18 and may get somewhere then ?

Women of her ilk need putting down, likewise "fathers" who dont take responsibility of their children.

Good luck with the fight, your boy wont forget all of this.

Wolf

Visit site
My daughter texted me yesterday to tell me she won't be coming over for the next few weeks. Bit upset but she's 18 so old enough to decide for herself and I fully accept her reasoning behind it.
Hope it works out mate (y)
My oldest is 20 and doing same but fully understand the decision, even youngest 3 I'd understand reasons and accept not moving them about but to block all contact is her playing bloody games again. We will get there mate eventually, appreciate the sentiment buddy?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My ex using Covid19 as an excuse to stop all contact with the kids. Im not just talking the 50/50 shared access but also blocked on my sons phone from being able to contact him, blocked me from calling her to be able to contact kids, done the same to my mum and had cheek to msg me telling me she did it before she blocked me..

Back to the solicitors we go ?

What an absolute ****

Maybe you can catch it via talking on the phone and texting now

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I can’t believe the multitude of posts on here from people who have typically been sane and thoughtful…. But now they’re out to find any lame justification to post that their ‘out of house’ activity/s is so low risk blah blah blah while pointing fingers at others they’ve seen/read about online

Face it, if you go out & could come into contact with other humans or surfaces other humans have touched then you are increasing the risk of spreading the virus. You are part of the problem, pack it in!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I can’t believe the multitude of posts on here from people who have typically been sane and thoughtful…. But now they’re out to find any lame justification to post that their ‘out of house’ activity/s is so low risk blah blah blah while pointing fingers at others they’ve seen/read about online

Face it, if you go out & could come into contact with other humans or surfaces other humans have touched then you are increasing the risk of spreading the virus. You are part of the problem, pack it in!

I agree.
Practically every expert on the planet is saying stay in and yet many just look for loopholes to go out.
It's 2/3 weeks out of your life to save your life and the sooner everyone follows the advice, the sooner we can get back to normal.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I agree.
Practically every expert on the planet is saying stay in and yet many just look for loopholes to go out.
It's 2/3 weeks out of your life to save your life and the sooner everyone follows the advice, the sooner we can get back to normal.
Lets hope it is just those 3 weeks.:)
I fully agree with yourself and Slab, far too much common sense though:)

D

Deleted member 3432

The clown who required 19 members of Keswick mountain rescue to get him off the hill after falling at the weekend.
Before the lockdown I know but still an activity which any sensible person would have avoided.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
The clown who required 19 members of Keswick mountain rescue to get him off the hill after falling at the weekend.
Before the lockdown I know but still an activity which any sensible person would have avoided.

always gets me when when twats up here decide to treck up Ben Nevis in trainers in December

Last edited:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The door on our washing machine chose last night to stop opening. It has been iffy for a while but a quick bang has always worked. Thanks to the power of the internet and a very nice man I watched a video on Youtube and saw how to open it for the time being with a piece of string, wrapping it around the frame of the door and pulling to lift the latch. It is going to be a tiresome few weeks doing this until we can get a repair person out though.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The door on our washing machine chose last night to stop opening. It has been iffy for a while but a quick bang has always worked. Thanks to the power of the internet and a very nice man I watched a video on Youtube and saw how to open it for the time being with a piece of string, wrapping it around the frame of the door and pulling to lift the latch. It is going to be a tiresome few weeks doing this until we can get a repair person out though.
Most common cause is the door hinge having dropped where the door is leant on as you get up/down to the machine. Check to see if the catch enters the lock squarely in the middle, or if it hits the bottom of the lock. If it hits the bottom, open the door and holding the door firmly lift it slightly so as to tweak the hinge back in line.:)