Random Irritations

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Golfers and golf club members who are blaming all and sundry for being idiots whilst being idiots themselves at golf clubs but for some reason thinks that makes them immune!

For clarification i mean those at a previous club but if the first sentence made you irate it probably applies to you too!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Ordering something click and collect from Argos before Boris had his say ?

Timing. It's everything. Me? I am waiting for a new watch to collect. All paid for, delivery to the dealer, just need to pick it up. But I can't, as the dealer is in fleet street, and it's closed, and I couldn't get there anyway.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mouse season again.

Knowing that there is a live mouse in the kitchen hiding behind a cupboard. The cat brought it in last night and the mouse shot behind the cupboard before I could catch it. Consequently the cat was made to go outside all night as punishment.

YandaB

Visit site
Dry hands. I've been nicking the moisturiser from the BH as all this hand washing is drying out my hands, never needed to before in all my life. I'm sure someone a few weeks ago said something about it being a good business to be in at this point.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My phone is telling me it's SIXTEEN BLOODY DEGREES outside on the first day we can't play golf or anything. Bloody typical that is!! Might go and stand in the garden for a bit, hopefully I don't use up all my government sanctioned exercise time though.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
My phone is telling me it's SIXTEEN BLOODY DEGREES outside on the first day we can't play golf or anything. Bloody typical that is!! Might go and stand in the garden for a bit, hopefully I don't use up all my government sanctioned exercise time though.

Go for a run/walk! Just stay away from the unclean!

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cat poo on the grass is nothing compared to the bags of dog poo dumped under the shrubbery in my front garden I have found as I cleaned out all the collected debris from scum/litter louts/ bin men not bothering to pick up the waste they drop/the contents of peoples rubbish bags ripped open and blown into my front garden by the wind.
:mad: