Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My wife seems to be showing signs of the 'long Covid' I've heard about. She's constantly tired, has a fuzzy, dizzy headache, completely lost her appetite which isn't like her at all. She's not herself and I am responsible for her catching it in the first place. :(

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Played a match at Northants County yesterday - left my shoes in the changing rooms! Grrr...45 minute drive each way today to collect them.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I once left my house keys at a club in locker

Schoolboy error

The frustration is I said to myself "take them back to the car now so you don't forget them"...but didn't and trusted my memory - stupid woman!

I have loads of other shoes but these ones are super comfy...

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Played a match at Northants County yesterday - left my shoes in the changing rooms! Grrr...45 minute drive each way today to collect them.

Irritating. HID left his suit at the New Zealand when we did the forum meet. Had to go back the next day. He wasn't the only one who had left things either.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Mrs d wanted my old laptop for some work bits so I reset the password her to have her own one.
tried to set the laptop up at
The caravan as we’ve got the sky go app installed on it and i want to watch some golf.
Guess who’s fault it is that she can’t remember her password!

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mrs d wanted my old laptop for some work bits so I reset the password her to have her own one.
tried to set the laptop up at
The caravan as we’ve got the sky go app installed on it and i want to watch some golf.
Guess who’s fault it is that she can’t remember her password!

Hers.