Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can McDonalds call itself a "restaurant" as it has neither plates nor cutlery? :) Asking for a friend!
You get cutlery and a plate of sorts if you order the cooked breakfast option. I forget what they call it, it comes with a block of scrambled egg though. I can't find it now actually, maybe they stopped doing it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not seen one for years so assumed it had gone. Good to hear that they still exist somewhere.
There's definitely one in my area still, our housemate loves them and orders at least once a fortnight.

-----------------

I asked a colleague yesterday whether any change requests have been signed off in the last few weeks as I'm meant to be notified and I hadn't heard anything. No she says, definitely not. Today I access the change request tracker and in fact seven requests have been signed off that I didn't know about. Cheers for that then. If you don't know then say you don't know, don't just lie and say no!

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Double sausage and egg McMuffin and coffee... Awesome!

Something related to McD's and Awesome in the same post... Unbelievable :(...
Made the error of crossing their threshold just the once...
Declared I'd never do so again... And, haven't (y)...

Still have a Wimpey in the High St. [Ruislip]...
Sadly the Subway has gone in the last year...
At least their veggie [low-carb] option was reasonably palatable...

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Something related to McD's and Awesome in the same post... Unbelievable :(...
Made the error of crossing their threshold just the once...
Declared I'd never do so again... And, haven't (y)...

Still have a Wimpey in the High St. [Ruislip]...
Sadly the Subway has gone in the last year...
At least their veggie [low-carb] option was reasonably palatable...

You need to get back and have a plain double cheese burger

Mmm the stuff of god's when you just need something fast

D

Deleted member 25172

People who've been to a restaurant/fast food chain once in their life and take pride in declaring how awful said chain is.

I have to give it though, eating everything on the menu in one go is quite impressive.

D

Deleted member 25172

It's all about first impressions...
And, it was a total fail on their part...

What'd they do, steal you children?

They've got 36,000 restaurants around the world, there's gonna be one or two mistakes being made a day.

Just saying you're missing out on some good stuff! :p

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
People who've been to a restaurant/fast food chain once in their life and take pride in declaring how awful said chain is.

I have to give it though, eating everything on the menu in one go is quite impressive.

I was in Munich a long time ago, in a McDonald's, when some American soldiers came in. They grabbed a table, and one of them went up to order. He came back with a tray that was just loaded, must have had a dozen burgers of all sorts, half a dozen packs of fries, half a dozen drinks, the business. I thought they would all tuck in, but no, that was his, and then once he had sat down, the next one got up.

To be fair, my record is 7 quarterpounders with cheese, plus fries, so I can't really complain, but I was 19, and I had a proper hangover.