Professional Golf 2024

D

Deleted member 35577

Just seen the news about Woods withdrawal. Dehydration on the 7th hole. Pathetic! If he played in my group he could have necked a few beers at the halfway hut to sort himself out.

4LEX

Visit site
There's some bloody good players in that group and I'm sure whoever gets through won't completely embarrass themselves. Should be some good content off the back of it anyway!

Can't see Finch doing much, his head seems to completely go when the pressure is on in his QftO series he's done in the past.

But the likes of George Bryan has made the cut in his previous PGAT start.

Edit: I'm sure they'll do better than that bloke that shot 86 in Dubai recently.

It's a really good idea to attract viewers and as you say, whoever wins the spot will be a serious golfer and not like that sponsors guest in Dubai who shot about 40+ :ROFLMAO:

Peter Finch has no chance, very good player around certain courses but doesn't have the game or minerals at that level. Fairplay to him for putting himself up for it, unlike Rick Shiels who must've been asked?!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fairplay to him for putting himself up for it, unlike Rick Shiels who must've been asked?!
Why would he attempt something when he knows it would just embarrass him? That isn't a pop at Shiels, he has developed a great profile and business, but it's been talked about on here many times that he is nowhere near a plus level golfer that you need to be at that level.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The 1st is a par 5 and almost all players will go for the green...
11 minutes gives them time to have played their 2nd shot and moved on..

C7usk

Visit site
Looks like Cantlay isn't getting it all his own way... Some start by Luke List... 5 under after 7...hope Zalatoris can keep it going also..

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Stunning back 9

Approach shots into 15 and 16 just top drawer

Golf worthy of winning the title

Glad to see Zalatoris back challenging after his operation
Zalatoris will feel like a winner after everything he’s been through, especially at such a young age, deserves a Major in my opinion after previous efforts before.