Professional Golf 2024

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I hope the Sponsors feel it was worth it...I feel sorry for the guys playing with him..not his fault as such but it must have been hard for the Pros...

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
First of all, watching them play golf in gorgeous conditions, on a wonderful looking course, it's plain cruelty.

Coming to the end, Rory hits 3 birdies on the trot to draw level with Fleetwood, stiffs an iron on a par 3 to 2ft and then 3 putts 😳. Red hot to icy cold in seconds.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
First of all, watching them play golf in gorgeous conditions, on a wonderful looking course, it's plain cruelty.

Coming to the end, Rory hits 3 birdies on the trot to draw level with Fleetwood, stiffs an iron on a par 3 to 2ft and then 3 putts 😳. Red hot to icy cold in seconds.
Having just dropped a long one on the hole before. Golf is crazy.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Superb climax to the event. Pleased for Tommy although I would have liked Mcilroy to win for an extra point or two in the fantasy team.

Kinda feel Rory threw that away with a couple of errors in there though.

D

Deleted member 15344

Great start to the ET ,good to see Tommy get over the line , both of them looking good at the moment, also good to see Olesen and Molinari doing well again

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
McIlroy only made a few errors all week but they were big ones. Flawless golf otherwise. A left miss seemed a big issue with the dropped shots. Guess there's always a little bit of rust after Xmas and getting back at it no matter what level you're playing at

Red devil

Visit site
Tommy's putting has let him down in the past, and I expected him to slide the putt on the 18th, past the hole. So well done.
PS. Anyone know if Ken Weyand has finished yet, or is he still out there? God love him!

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Only watched some of the highlights,but the crowds didn’t seem that big considering the big name players in the field??

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Be interested to know what kind of odds you could have had for Grayson Murray being OWGR ranked at 46, one year, or even six months ago 🤔

Bit of a 'journey' there..

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Be interested to know what kind of odds you could have had for Grayson Murray being OWGR ranked at 46, one year, or even six months ago 🤔

Bit of a 'journey' there..
Not my favourite player.

People are talking about redemption............time will tell.