Professional Golf 2024

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah I'd say he just about makes the cut, then has a poor round on Saturday as he starts to get knackered. Sunday he just coasts round, maybe finishes it, maybe doesn't.

D

Deleted member 15344

You just have to look at the crowds on site

Woods group is rammed , there are 6/7 deep around the whole hole

That just shows the impact he has on the sport- there is no one who moves the needle more than him , he is the biggest draw in sport

It won’t be a surprise to see this event being the most watched golf event so far both on site and at home

Also great to see Woodland back there as well

Fore Right

Visit site

That just shows the impact he has on the sport- there is no one who moves the needle more than him , he is the biggest draw in sport

It won’t be a surprise to see this event being the most watched golf event so far both on site and at home

I don't care tbh

I want to see more of the other players as well please.

Viktor is leading and I just see him hitting putts 😡

Ludvig also on course, not seen him hit a shot yet, just the odd putt

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Phil you use to be the one who moaned most on here about the coverage Tiger got.
What’s changed?
LIV??

D

Deleted member 15344

I don't care tbh

I want to see more of the other players as well please.

Viktor is leading and I just see him hitting putts 😡

Ludvig also on course, not seen him hit a shot yet, just the odd putt

Welcome to golf coverage and their featured groups - all the tours do it , including LIV ( their coverage I believe was focused on 3 players the other week )

It’s a marque group that brings in the sponsers and viewers and it’s been the way for a long time now and happens every time

But it’s even more so now at his event during his return - he will be the focus of the event

It’s something we have all complained at for years but he is the one they all want to see

D

Deleted member 35577

Doesn't Woods also host/sponsor the limited field end of season jamboree in the Bahamas?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
How many people still haven’t go their heads round the early coverage is just a couple of groups?

C7usk

Visit site
Should I be surprised people are complaining about a lot of focus being on Tiger.? Probably not, since that's what a lot of people do on here... Vent... He is the biggest thing in this sport for 25years..he is the Phelps, Jordan, Messi, .Ali of golf... Am not sure what people expect... He is what has drawn a lot of people to golf in the last 25years...I personally want to see as much of him as I can whilst he can still hit a ball...

D

Deleted member 35577

Should I be surprised people are complaining about a lot of focus being on Tiger.? Probably not, since that's what a lot of people do on here... Vent... He is the biggest thing in this sport for 25years..he is the Phelps, Jordan, Messi, .Ali of golf... Am not sure what people expect... He is what has drawn a lot of people to golf in the last 25years...I personally want to see as much of him as I can whilst he can still hit a ball...
By all means give him plenty of air time on the course but focusing on him chipping on the practice ground when there is lots of live action to see is a bit naff in my opinion.

Fore Right

Visit site
Welcome to golf coverage and their featured groups - all the tours do it , including LIV ( their coverage I believe was focused on 3 players the other week )

It’s a marque group that brings in the sponsers and viewers and it’s been the way for a long time now and happens every time

But it’s even more so now at his event during his return - he will be the focus of the event

It’s something we have all complained at for years but he is the one they all want to see
Too much for me
I'm watching the darts...

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Yeah I agree.
Even saw him take a gherkin off his burger earlier.
True story 🤷‍♂️😂