Potential Golf Monthly Website Forum MyGolfRanking league...

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've just had an updated look and can see my club (Coventry) must now be registered as it's showing a Stableford comp on the 20th Feb with all the runners & riders given points, however, I won that competition and it would seem I'm the only player missing in the list, and as such, the rankings :confused:

I am showing in the October 2015 medal though so I only have those points plus the bonus points associated to me?

My Club is also now showing.

When you skim through the regions there is also a 'GM Forum' region in there. JezzE's masterplan is coming together.... :thup:

D

Deleted member 15344

Will it start from the beginning of the year ? Only two results from my club one from September and one from the other week ?

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
I've just had an updated look and can see my club (Coventry) must now be registered as it's showing a Stableford comp on the 20th Feb with all the runners & riders given points, however, I won that competition and it would seem I'm the only player missing in the list, and as such, the rankings :confused:

I am showing in the October 2015 medal though so I only have those points plus the bonus points associated to me?

Trying to find out what might have happened here for you, Fish - will get back to you.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Will it start from the beginning of the year ? Only two results from my club one from September and one from the other week ?

It's already started Phil - you are 11th!! :whoo:

Actually I don't know. There haven't been any qualifiers at my home club since early October. You'd guess it must be some sort of rolling cycle with higher weighting given to more recent results? I think the fact that we've been registered on it for most of last year has given me a wee bit of a head start on some of you....

D

Deleted member 15344

It's already started Phil - you are 11th!! :whoo:

Actually I don't know. There haven't been any qualifiers at my home club since early October. You'd guess it must be some sort of rolling cycle with higher weighting given to more recent results? I think the fact that we've been registered on it for most of last year has given me a wee bit of a head start on some of you....

11th ? From just two results ? :whoo:

Should be good fun then :D

Some cheeky side bets for H4H

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to tell the 'system' that the player in my golf clubs list with my name is me?

ive read that back ^ and it doesn't make sense but can't think of a better way to put it. :eek:

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to tell the 'system' that the player in my golf clubs list with my name is me?

ive read that back ^ and it doesn't make sense but can't think of a better way to put it. :eek:

You're right - it doesn't make sense :)

Please explain and I will investigate whatever the problem might be, although not sure what it might be as your name is up there with a ranking and a points total?

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site

Sorted :)

D

Deleted member 15344

Jezz there appears to be a good number of comps missing that I have played ? Only two registered ? One in September and one In Feb - about 4 inbetween missing ?

D

Deleted member 16999

Jezz, I'm over the moon with it and looking forward to the season, thanks for putting this up.

D

Deleted member 15344

Will feed that back

Cheers - looks like this could be a great idea that could produce some great little comps

Edit : are the GM guys joining in as well ?

Last edited by a moderator: