Potential Golf Monthly Website Forum MyGolfRanking league...

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Jezz, without reading back through all the posts. I have registered my interest but note my club is not included on the website? What can I do?

We're still trying to work things out with Intelligent Golf clubs, as my understanding is that unlike HDID, it's harder to access all clubs' results if you're a member of an Intelligent Golf club.

I will keep you posted as things develop

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hi Jezz, I've just noticed I was in another stableford comp in-between the 2 dates I already have processed, it was on the 10th October, I'm not having MH sneaking above me :smirk:

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Keeps telling me time trial has expired and to create an account. Try to create an account and it is a nightmare. Worst website I have used for a long time. Fact it doesn't work properly on mobile devices...

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Being a Tech Numpty, I think I've signed up but I'm not showing on the GM list..
Last comp was 2 December 2015....
Anything else needed..?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Sitting in 1st place in my clubs ranking and 4th in the GM Forum League, well it is #YOTF 😎👍🏌

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Quick update on this...

About 50 or so who expressed an interest are now signed up to the rankings, but unfortunately it has proved difficult to progress some of the others, primarily those who are members of IntelligentGolf software clubs.

Unfortunately providing a club's competition results automatically to an outside party is not something IG is looking to do right now, although it would still be possible if the individual clubs were willing to forward a csv file of comp results to MGR. However, I appreciate this is not something everyone would be willing to ask their club to consider.

In light of this, I think we will just leave it ticking over in the background for this season, and re-evaluate later in the year pending any future developments.

I hope it will still add a bit of competitive interest to the season for those that we have been able to get signed up