Ping G430 Max 10K

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A quick update, me pal has played with his Ping driver again today. I asked after the round how he went on. He is not a happy bunny. It went in the naughty corner in his bag after 9 holes. He played the back nine with his old driver and played a lot lot better. He has told the club pro that £549 lighter he is not a happy bunny. The Pro has booked him in a for a lesson. 😳

Gotta pay for a lesson too, it’s win win for the Pro 😂😂

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
I was at Precision Golf yesterday. In my experience you’ll not find anywhere less bias

For drivers, they only fit latest head model

However, they are making an exception for Ping this year. They say it is so bad they are hardly fitting any, so going to keep stocking last years 430. Apparently, any changes whatsoever to standard of 10k - which most will need - and performance drops off a cliff

They also said that last year the G430 was the 2nd most fitted club, so it isn’t anything against Ping

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was at Precision Golf yesterday. In my experience you’ll not find anywhere less bias

However, they are making an exception for Ping this year. They say it is so bad they are hardly fitting any, so going to keep stocking last years 430. Apparently, any changes whatsoever to standard of 10k - which most will need - and performance drops off a cliff

They also said that last year the G430 was the 2nd most fitted club, so it isn’t anything against Ping

From my understanding the 430 is still current

The 10k is just a different variant available, so the g430 will still be here until next year

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I'd say not a very good pro... But he is.. an excellent businessman
I think the lesson is free because of the cost of the club. re the pro being an excellent business man. Am not going there, apart from when he tried to charge me £15 to send a club to Ping for a weight to be glued back in. Ping pick up the cost of postage. He has had my last penny. 🤬

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Does the pro take returns 🤣
I doubt it, one of the lads in our fuddle was fitted for some Cobras last year. He had the full set of woods and irons. Three weeks later the new Cobras came out and the price dropped significantly. He was proper bogged off as he never knew And he said the Pro could have told him.
Me I would have done a bit more homework re new clubs coming out like the guy did with the dodgy Ping 430 10 K

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I doubt it, one of the lads in our fuddle was fitted for some Cobras last year. He had the full set of woods and irons. Three weeks later the new Cobras came out and the price dropped significantly. He was proper bogged off as he never knew And he said the Pro could have told him.
Me I would have done a bit more homework re new clubs coming out like the guy did with the dodgy Ping 430 10 K
Is the club actually set up as per the fitting?

D

Deleted member 35504

That post is basically all nonsense.

All authorised fitters of all brands can only order custom fit in the current model.

If they are custom fitting the 430 it's because they're authorised to by Ping, nothing to do with any made up opinions.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site

What time were you there, I picked my irons up on Wednesday.