Patrick Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Where's the integrity in the game guys?

You're calling out multiple officials, Reed and his playing partners as being complicit in intentional cheating in order to gain an advantage. Meanwhile Rory did something incredibly similar two days ago, and nobody bats an eyelid.

The TV evidence suggests they got it wrong today, but there's no way Reed managed to engineer all those circumstances to suit himself.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

You're calling out multiple officials, Reed and his playing partners as being complicit in intentional cheating in order to gain an advantage. Meanwhile Rory did something incredibly similar two days ago, and nobody bats an eyelid.

The TV evidence suggests they got it wrong today, but there's no way Reed managed to engineer all those circumstances to suit himself.

It's not really the same. Reed is pointing at a random ball in the wrong tree.
Rory is arriving at a red stake hazard after hitting a 3 wood the guts of 300 yards away. The clip I've seen doesnt show how he worked out where he should drop, If he was given assistance by fans, officials or anyone.

D

Deleted member 15344

yes Calling out Reed as cheating - it’s not the first time and won’t be the last time

Would your defence of him be as strong if he wasn’t on LIV ?

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
It's not really the same. Reed is pointing at a random ball in the wrong tree.
Rory is arriving at a red stake hazard after hitting a 3 wood the guts of 300 yards away. The clip I've seen doesnt show how he worked out where he should drop, If he was given assistance by fans, officials or anyone.

So Reed knew which tree his ball had gone in then from an unsighted tee shot, but Rory couldn't see his ball heading towards a hazard, when the only thing that could obstruct his view was a 3 foot high advertising hoarding?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
yes Calling out Reed as cheating - it’s not the first time and won’t be the last time

Would your defence of him be as strong if he wasn’t on LIV ?

Great advertisement for LiV too, Reed stood there cheating with a LiV cap on.

Reed playing on LiV is the only reason some are defending him. There can’t be another reason. The speed the whataboutery and deflection started was not unexpected.

D

Deleted member 15344

He was told it was in that tree, there was a ball in there that he AND the referee were satisfied was his, his playing partners didn't question it.....

If Reed cheated today, so did Rory, right?

How did he “identify” that the ball was his when it was the wrong tree

And how is Rory “cheating” when he making a judgment call on where the ball crosses into the hazard from 300 yards away ?‍♂️

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
It's a good job I'm not an admin, because doctoring quotes would be an instant 6 month ban - and a permanent status below the username of "Cockwomble" :ROFLMAO:

I can give you the cockwomble title if you like, your choice,
You do seem to be on an anti Rory crusade.

Are you scared of him or what he represents?

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
It's a good job I'm not an admin, because doctoring quotes would be an instant 6 month ban - and a permanent status below the username of "Cockwomble" :ROFLMAO:
Fairly sure "cockwomble" could be construed as swearing, so be carful about suggesting bans! ?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So Reed knew which tree his ball had gone in then from an unsighted tee shot, but Rory couldn't see his ball heading towards a hazard, when the only thing that could obstruct his view was a 3 foot high advertising hoarding?

No he didn't know what tree his ball was in clearly. He then proceeded to tell an official that it was 100% his ball in the wrong tree.

I don't know how rory came to deciding his drop point. I would be interested in seeing it though.

D

Deleted member 1147

Feeney isn’t complicit in anything. Reed said it was his ball, and Kev said that if Reed’s happy then so is he.
Possibly made the mistake of trusting Reed.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I can give you the cockwomble title if you like, your choice,
You do seem to be on an anti Rory crusade.

Are you scared of him or what he represents?

Seriously Phil??
Rory happened to make a similar error to Reed - it's evidenced in the thread - can't I compare the two without having an agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.