Patrick Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The real question is how long would each of us take and how much blood would we spill trying to extract all of those balls? Seeing so many in there, no way am I walking past without a pretty decent effort.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The real question is how long would each of us take and how much blood would we spill trying to extract all of those balls? Seeing so many in there, no way am I walking past without a pretty decent effort.
That tree is gonna get shaken. ? personally I would like someone to get up that tree and extract some balls, tie up a few loose ends so to speak ?

Newtonuti

Visit site
As much as I dislike Reed, wasn't it a blind tee shot? So you can't blame him IF he got the wrong tree, and then the rules official confirmed he could see Reed's ball in said tree, so Reed hasn't done anything wrong this time. Hope he bogeys the 18th to lose today though :ROFLMAO:

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
As much as I dislike Reed, wasn't it a blind tee shot? So you can't blame him IF he got the wrong tree, and then the rules official confirmed he could see Reed's ball in said tree, so Reed hasn't done anything wrong this time. Hope he bogeys the 18th to lose today though :ROFLMAO:

Reed has to confirm he can identify his ball not the referee. Which he can’t do IF he’s not looking in the correct tree!

D

Deleted member 1147

Reed has to confirm he can identify his ball not the referee. Which he can’t do IF he’s not looking in the correct tree!
Unless he'd already had his caddie put a ball up there, perhaps on a practice day, you know "just in case"

...oooh the thick plottens

Status
Not open for further replies.