Major Champion
Visit site
Lol are you a day behind?

It's already done

32k fans a day roughly 75%

2 jabs proved or a negative test to get in

Ticket holders only no more tickets to sell

Spot on.

My 2 tickets for the Saturday have arrived on the Open app and I've had to pass one to my son via the app so he can go through the process on his phone, as I will too, at the gate. I found I'd already booked car parking too - roll on the day!

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Had my second jab two weeks ago today and logged into the NHS app this morning to find that my Covid Pass is already active so all being well I'm good to go!

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just been in the local press they're still struggling to recruit catering and hospitality staff, so as advised previously best take your own provisions or expect long queues.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thought I'd have a look at the online shop to see what I'd like to pick up when I'm there...must remember to pack the credit card, going to cost a fortune.

evemccc

Visit site
I am going tomorrow...(Not been to any live golf before so excuse my ignorance)

Are there restrictions on food and drink being brought into the property? I don't want to pay a fortune on concession stands all day.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site

Are there restrictions on food and drink being brought into the property? I don't want to pay a fortune on concession stands all day.
Nope.

There is a massive list of what you can and can't take in one of the last emails the r&a sent through. Maybe give it a read?

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Basically any food or drink can be brought in but no alcohol.

Download The Open app as that’s got all the info you’ll need.

Mockba

Visit site
I'm going on Thursday and can't wait! How easy is it to follow players round? Is it easier if their tee time is really early? Are there any good things to do or areas to visit at the open too other than the range (stands from certain manufacturers, any sky sports type stuff etc)?

Also is the park and ride thing quite easy to do? Presumably it'll be staggered with people arriving and leaving at different times? Thanks!