Notification issues.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
How strange.
I'm assuming you're using Thunderbird & Firefox.

Haven't got a clue what Thunderbid is but I'm using Chrome on my PC and Safari or Chrome on my iPhone, but this issues as you say comes & goes of its own accord without me actually doing anything to try and rectify it!

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Haven't got a clue what Thunderbid is but I'm using Chrome on my PC and Safari or Chrome on my iPhone, but this issues as you say comes & goes of its own accord without me actually doing anything to try and rectify it!
Have you tried hitting things with a large adjustable. On safari and still going to junk in most cases.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm back in the spam folder again, and as with all these situations, from going in and coming out, eventually, I do nothing myself!!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I’m still in the spam folder since my last post on here 😡

Ready to throw the towel in and delete my account on here as the experience is becoming unbearable and it’s obvious it’s not a serious issue for Towers to address as it seems to be isolated to only a few (or 2) users.

D

Deleted member 15344

Sorry but what do you both have notifications for ? I have known or know of any and seems a good number of others don’t

Which folder an email goes into is down to each person’s email server - not this place. If emails are going into a spam folder then GM can’t do anything about your email servers

Email servers setting evolve especially if they are using a web filtering system that updates on a daily basis.

Have you both emailed your enail provider to ask why a specific address goes into your spam - it will be the generic spam settings putting them there

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm with you there, Robin, everything still goes to 'Spam'.
I find it a shame that nobody seems to be bothered!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
.................. and all of a sudden everything goes back to normal!
I'm assuming the same goes for Fish.
I wish someone could tell us what causes this, I have changed absolutely nothing.
Ho hum, I guess I'll just have to wait until it all goes tits up again.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
.................. and all of a sudden everything goes back to normal!
I'm assuming the same goes for Fish.
I wish someone could tell us what causes this, I have changed absolutely nothing.
Ho hum, I guess I'll just have to wait until it all goes tits up again.

Had some in Spam before 9am but everything after that time they are back in my inbox 😜

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
................ and now I'm getting really pissed off, and I don't know where the fault lies!!
Now I'm back to no notifications and they're not going into spam either.
I really don't know which way to turn.
Oh, settings haven't changed either.