No Notifications Conundrum !

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Chris.
Hey, I've just got this email, your test email and a notification from another topic on the forum!
It looks like all is now good!
Once again, many thanks for all your help and patience in sorting out my issues.
Forever grateful,

Slime. (y)

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Uh oh, you'll never guess what?
Yup, it's happening again, exactly the same as before.
I hear the forum went down at some stage today, could that be relevant?
My issues began this afternoon.
I found four notifications in my 'spam' folder, marked them as 'not spam', but have received absolutely nothing since then!
Any thoughts?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hay, it's all good now and I'm back on my horse!

Again, a huge shout out to Chris Parsons, my 4th emergency service.

Watch out for squirrels appearing in your area soon!

CParsons

Administrator
Staff member
Visit site
This seems to have recently happened again ??
Has been corrected for a while now, but yes. Our emails were blocked by Microsoft based email accounts (Outlook, Live, HotMail, etc) so it wouldn't send you notifications. Microsoft has since removed the block however, so it shouldn't be a problem right now. Microsoft has a history of blocking email notifications randomly, and while the issue is corrected you may wish to consider adding a different, non-Microsoft based email address to your account in case they decide to do it again in the future.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Has been corrected for a while now, but yes. Our emails were blocked by Microsoft based email accounts (Outlook, Live, HotMail, etc) so it wouldn't send you notifications. Microsoft has since removed the block however, so it shouldn't be a problem right now. Microsoft has a history of blocking email notifications randomly, and while the issue is corrected you may wish to consider adding a different, non-Microsoft based email address to your account in case they decide to do it again in the future.
Must have been just a blip, things seem to be back to normal now, cheers.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
It seems to have happened again.