Notification issues.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Since last night all GM notifications have gone into my junk folder, but only GM ones.
I'll mark them as 'Not Junk' and they'll move into my inbox. Next notification and it's back to the junk folder again.
Can't understand that it's only GM notifications, maybe it's a GM problem.
Anyone else seeing this?

There back now in my inbox as normal and hyperlinks working, and I’ve done nothing!!

They weren’t first thing so this has happened over the last couple of hours at most.

Same for me!
I can only think it must have been a GM thing .......................... but I don't know how or why.

................ and now I'm getting no notifications ....................... AGAIN!!
What the heck is going on?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Have you actually added the GM email address as non junk. Adding them to subscriptions and address books doesn't have anything to do with spam filtering.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Never had to do anything specific before, and all was ok, out of the blue it just started putting all GM notifications [only] in my spam folder, again!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Email systems constantly evolve though using different sources of spam reporting etc, false positives do happen.

It only seems to affect me and Fish and it seems to affect us at the same time!
I have GM's address in my address book and therefore should be recognised as not junk.