North or North West of Ireland

janmolby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
No date in mind or a course for that matter but was just wondering if there were any people out there who fancied meeting up sometime during the summer for a North or North West of Ireland get together?

I'm based in Letterkenny so for me any course west of Lough Neagh would be fine, any further away than that & I guess I'd have to think about taking the wife with me for an overnight stay :D

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi janmolby

Im in Derry and up for a game sometime.

Hopefully we can get a few together and get something organised.

Do you play at Letterkenny? We are planning to get down for a game soon when we get some dates for opens but nothing on the website yet. Do you have a fixture list?

janmolby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yes I play in Letterkenny, I do have a fixture list at my house so if I think of it I will get the details & put them up here either tonight or tomorrow.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I like playing Letterkenny, nice course. Will get down for a game with you sometime. Would be great if you got me some open dates also.

I'm at city of derry so if you want a game sometime let me know. I can play most days with bit of notice.

janmolby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Smange, got the open dates for you for Letterkenny. Every Wednesday competition from now until the middle of September is open. The other open days are:

Sunday 16th May
Friday 18th June - Sunday 26th June is open week
Saturday 3rd July
Sunday 5th September

janmolby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
stevek1969 I'd love to play Ballyliffen but it might be a bit out of my league money wise, £30 or €40 would be about as much as I'd like to pay right now. Maybe if I get a bit better that might change though.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks for the dates janmolby, might get down for a wednesday soon.

stevek1969, how many of you are playing ballyliffin, i may be able to get down for a game if theres a slot.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks Steve, will see how it goes with work and days off.

Is there a few of you over for a golf break or is it guys from over here you playing with??

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Smange we're playing in the Tullamore Dew at Portstewart and staying in Coleraine at my mates mums house for the week.
We might be a bit quiet by then after a week on the swally but defo up for golfing,keep in touch mate if you fancy it.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
keep me posted.... I stay near Letterkenny and play at Portsalon so would not mind meeting up with some folks.