NFL 2020

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Not sure a defending champ has ever looked so nervous as a whole team as KC look atm?

Next score is huge, but KC defence must drop the penalty count moving forwards.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Time to invoke my innermost Bon Jovi. …. "Oh we're halfway there ….." We might still be living on a prayer but this defensive gameplan has been outstanding.

D

Deleted member 3432

Time to invoke my innermost Bon Jovi. …. "Oh we're halfway there ….." We might still be living on a prayer but this defensive gameplan has been outstanding.

You're certainly bossing the game with help from the Chiefs defence losing the plot.

Mahomes is going to have to play out of skin 2nd half but if anyone can turn it round....

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I managed to get a couple of hours' sleep but have some normal day-job stuff to do with Zoom calls starting at 8am. But my Brad Johnson jersey that I wore in San Diego and also last night is getting worn all day.
Thank you for the great messages guys - I think you all get some idea of what it meant to me. I'll try and be more lucid and rational about the game in due course.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
As a casual football watcher I enjoyed this game. I liked the Chiefs QB getting chased across the field and still getting a lot of his passed close (but missing).
Therefore I though TB being MVP was a lame choice, but other than a few years ago when vonMiller should have won it over Manning I wouldn’t be able to call it for a player.
Sometimes statistics call it for a player like TB but the activity on the field seems to tell a different story.

Last edited:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
looking at the game, a lot of the talk is about Mahomes and the offence. But the Kansas defence have conceded a lot of points for a championship winning team. Tampa have not been that brilliant either.

Kansas have been there and should have the experience. But I have a sneaky feeling that Brady and the Gronk have one last Hurrah in them.

Well I half called it, re Gronk and Brady, and the KC defence. Chuffed to bits for PS.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think that Brady has now put to bed any thoughts about any other QB being the goat.
The buccs were awesome , enjoy it Sharkey, do you still not like Brady now ?

D

Deleted member 3432

Well I half called it, re Gronk and Brady, and the KC defence. Chuffed to bits for PS.
Kudos to Brady for leading his team to the win but the Bucs defence was the single biggest factor in the win.