NFL 2020

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
This was a picture my radio co-host took from his vantage point in the media commentary row at the front of the stands. This was Brady and Gronkowski doing the "I'm going to Disneyworld" commercial.
He is telling me on messenger right now that Brady threw a replica across the water and that Bruce Arians had another replica on his boat. The original was not there. Trying to get the definitive answer.
sb55-disney.jpg

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
PS, what contracts have GOAT and the Gronk signed with Tampa. I was very surprised when Gronk “ retired” so what has tempted him back and does he have the love back for the game down in Tampa.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
PS, what contracts have GOAT and the Gronk signed with Tampa. I was very surprised when Gronk “ retired” so what has tempted him back and does he have the love back for the game down in Tampa.
They said in the highlights program that he retired so he wasn't going to be traded to somewhere (Raiders?). Brady then asked Tampa to trade for him an the came out of retirement. I think Tampa gave a 4th round pick and got him and a 7th round pick back.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Brady has the same contract for 2021 as he did 2020 - $15M base, $10M roster bonus, $3.3M incentive bonuses - or the same sort of deal Fragger has for being a moderator here.
Gronkowski had a $9M base salary and $250K workout bonus. He is now a free agent but will likely only play wherever Brady does.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Brady has the same contract for 2021 as he did 2020 - $15M base, $10M roster bonus, $3.3M incentive bonuses - or the same sort of deal Fragger has for being a moderator here.
Gronkowski had a $9M base salary and $250K workout bonus. He is now a free agent but will likely only play wherever Brady does.

possibility of Gronk re negotiating a new deal at Tampa ??

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
possibility of Gronk re negotiating a new deal at Tampa ??

Really ?

New York Jets receive:
Russell Wilson

San Francisco 49ers receive:
Deshaun Watson

Houston Texans receive:
Sam Darnold, three first-round picks, one second-round pick

Seattle Seahawks receive:
Jimmy Garoppolo, Nick Bosa and two first-round picks

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
And meanwhile on the other side of Gotham City ….

This is called "we've got four weeks until free agency starts, two months until the draft and we need something to write"

Tashyboy

Visit site
And meanwhile on the other side of Gotham City ….

This is called "we've got four weeks until free agency starts, two months until the draft and we need something to write"

I can remember years ago reading a piece about American sports where there’s a three or four week period where the Major sports have finished. Preseason has not started and the papers are bigging up the 49ers cat has caught 6 mice today, solely because there is nowt to talk about. Is this that period ?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No that's July when you only have what is known as the dog days of summer in baseball when it is at mid-season. Right now you have the NBA, the NHL is in full flow and the greatest sporting phrase of all "pitchers and catchers report today" for the start of spring training baseball. But in NFL terms, this next month is about as bleak for news as my chances with Kylie.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
That was the real trophy that Brady through over the Bay. A friend of mine from Channel 8 TV was right there next to them. If that had been Jameis Winston, it would have been intercepted by a manatee.

My Dad's claim to fame is throwing up in the FA Cup at the 1961 celebrations after they had done the double. He was in the reserves but at the party and was handed the trophy and let fly. Bill Nicholson fined him a week's wages but apparently the senior players covered it for him.

This was a picture my radio co-host took from his vantage point in the media commentary row at the front of the stands. This was Brady and Gronkowski doing the "I'm going to Disneyworld" commercial.
He is telling me on messenger right now that Brady threw a replica across the water and that Bruce Arians had another replica on his boat. The original was not there. Trying to get the definitive answer.
View attachment 34974

And the definitive answer is... :unsure:

Tashyboy

Visit site
No that's July when you only have what is known as the dog days of summer in baseball when it is at mid-season. Right now you have the NBA, the NHL is in full flow and the greatest sporting phrase of all "pitchers and catchers report today" for the start of spring training baseball. But in NFL terms, this next month is about as bleak for news as my chances with Kylie.
Whoa,Kylie she’s mine, anyway I thought you had a new love. ??

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Whoa,Kylie she’s mine, anyway I thought you had a new love. ??

The jury is still out on that one as my first pass went incomplete. But if Kylie decides to break lockdown like some other celebrities, I will go round there and give her a piece of my ….. my ….. my mind.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
@Pathetic Shark see the Bucs lost a former player in Vincent Jackson.
Yes truly shocking horrible news. I did not know V-Jax personally but I know enough people who did who spoke so highly of him. He was three times nominated for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award and did so much for the nearby Macdill Air Force base in working with veterans and serving military personnel. He was a great free agency signing and one of the best receivers in franchise history.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Just found out about Bob Hayes

Only man to ever win a Super Bowl and an Olympic Gold medal (actually had 2). He also held the WR for the 100m.

Holy cow. Why don’t we hear more about this guy?