⚽ Premier Prediction League 2023/24 ⚽

Steve Wilkes

Visit site
Congratulations CFC, A slow start, but those Saudi money signings in the Mid-season transfer market really showed they were shrewd buys . Thanks Ori for organising us and producing such great stats. 👏👏

On a personal level I had a strange season, a possible European spot most of the season, and then finished like Crystal Palace to grab the last remaining Champions League slot in the last week of the season :ROFLMAO:
Really enjoyed my first season with you chaps, and looking forward to August

Hogieefc

Club Champion
Visit site
After spending most of the season rooted to the bottom 2 places managed a late rally but sadly back to normal for last round of games but gearing up for next season now.

Thanks for organising Orikoru (y)

4LEX

Visit site
Congratulations to ColchesterFC, scored well at the end to hold a late charge off! Probably a different story if I hadn't missed so many games but from bottom of the table after 8 weeks to second I'll take!

Thanks to Orikoru for the work involved - much apprpeciated mate!

4LEX

Visit site
This season was actually unique in the fact that everyone who started saw it through to the end. Every other year we've had people dropping by the wayside. So thanks to all of you for that as well!

Or someone getting unjustly banned and missing out on the title due to forgetting even more games than this season 👀 :ROFLMAO: