NFL 2020

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just been on air with my radio co-host on the pre-game show. He will be in the media radio section on the front row doing Buccaneer radio. And also just been on with some of my friends who have been tailgating for hours already and will be watching the game on a big screen outside. Another friend of mine has a ticket and will be posting social media pictures of my BUCPOWER.COM website logo inside RJS.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
OK previews and build-up almost over. I've got the same Brad Johnson jersey on that I wore in Qualcomm Stadium on 26 Jan 2003 when the Bucs won Super Bowl XXXVII and that Brad then wore in a touch football game at Wembley with me. This could be an incredible 24 hours - I'm hope to finally exchange contracts on my new house in Devon tomorrow and it also looks like the start of a budding relationship with a wonderful woman. It could all go pear-shaped of course but right now, I am just agog with expectation.

GO BUCS!!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
OK previews and build-up almost over. I've got the same Brad Johnson jersey on that I wore in Qualcomm Stadium on 26 Jan 2003 when the Bucs won Super Bowl XXXVII and that Brad then wore in a touch football game at Wembley with me. This could be an incredible 24 hours - I'm hope to finally exchange contracts on my new house in Devon tomorrow and it also looks like the start of a budding relationship with a wonderful woman. It could all go pear-shaped of course but right now, I am just agog with expectation.

GO BUCS!!
Hope you have a stinking hangover tomorrow, but one that’s worth it ??

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

GO BUCS!!

Whereabouts in Devon?