New lockdown will courses close?

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
I just wish it was being applied to schools and universities as well as they are currently the biggest spreaders of the virus.

I think you'd have to put hospitality at the top of that list. Next to no SD in anywhere ive walked past and then i'd probably say families meeting indoors are high up too. I've no issue with schools being open, it's fantastic.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Absolutely the right decision, if we are going to lockdown it should apply to EVERYBODY.

edit: Just had an email from Majestic Wine, they are staying open as an 'essential' retailer :unsure:

Good luck getting a delivery slot from them. Lat lockdown it was something like a 6 week wait. Luckily found a lock wine supplier that I am still using.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Good luck getting a delivery slot from them. Lat lockdown it was something like a 6 week wait. Luckily found a lock wine supplier that I am still using.
I've planned ahead, not a single space in the wine rack ;)

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Let the cabin fever commence, I predict a record amount of infractions & bans to take place over the next 4-weeks ?

I reckon I've picked the right time to start being a bit more active again on here mate :sneaky:

If nothing else, at least there seems to be some finality to the discussion now following BJ's answers in the House just now.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Absolutely the right decision, if we are going to lockdown it should apply to EVERYBODY.

edit: Just had an email from Majestic Wine, they are staying open as an 'essential' retailer :unsure:
But it doesn't apply to everyone. I can go bike riding with my friend all day. That's not lockdown

NearHull

Visit site
PM just reiterated in HofC that golf clubs (and other sports) will be closed during lockdown v2.0 for consistency.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I’ll be interested now to see if one contributor here will put his money where his mouth is, and flick two fingers up at the Government, England Golf, his club, and the huge majority of other golfers in this country by continuing to play golf on a closed course.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’ll be interested now to see if one contributor here will put his money where his mouth is, and flick two fingers up at the Government, England Golf, his club, and the huge majority of other golfers in this country by continuing to play golf on a closed course.
Nah, he's all talk

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you want to be thrown out just do it.
We were warned last time anyone playing during lockdown would be out!
What I don’t understand is the kids in school are still doing PE ??? .