Costa Blanca golf

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Nice one buddy.

Would you have a rough idea of flight prices to and from Mercia/Alicante around May time?

Flight not available as of yet and guess we will have to wait until Xmas

Edit: I am thinking of swapping out Las Ramblas for Lo Romero.

For anyone that has played them please advise

Alicante will likely work out cheaper, the old Murcia airport was great but the new one is a bit further inland, bit of a white elephant in reality - it was built years ago and then mothballed, it opened about 4 years back I think but it's never really taken off - if you'll pardon the pun.

Personally, I'd play Las Ramblas over Lo Romero - I think it's a much better course - although Lo Romero is good. Las Ramblas is pretty challenging if you don't really get the ball in the air though, so if you have a few in your group that might struggle - chances are they'll find it a bit too much.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Alicante will likely work out cheaper, the old Murcia airport was great but the new one is a bit further inland, bit of a white elephant in reality - it was built years ago and then mothballed, it opened about 4 years back I think but it's never really taken off - if you'll pardon the pun.

Personally, I'd play Las Ramblas over Lo Romero - I think it's a much better course - although Lo Romero is good. Las Ramblas is pretty challenging if you don't really get the ball in the air though, so if you have a few in your group that might struggle - chances are they'll find it a bit too much.

Good shout buddy, we are all between 5.0 and 16.0 index so no choppers and judging by what you’re saying Las Ramblas would be a good test.

Will look into flights when more details become available