New Bargains Thread

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All winter I've been hitting their lemon-coloured, D1... £25 for 2doz..... superb as a winter ball. Has given me an extra 20 to 30yds & feels good off all clubs in winter conditions. If their 3-piece balls are any where near the D1 then we have another excellent ball available

sunshine

Visit site
County golf are doing UA goretex waterproofs for £100 for jackets and £80 for trousers which is less than half price.

£80 now, superb price for goretex. I couldn’t resist making a purchase… wore it for the first time today and was impressed with the quality.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
TaylorMade Pro 8.0 Golf Cart Bag £99.00 at Amazon. Other colours also available.
61cIQDUhXfL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

AdamW

Visit site
Can anyone recommend decent polos from county golf? There is that many I have no idea what is decent quality. Also same for trousers?

I am an athletic build so like things which are fitted .

Any recommendations appreciated please ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can anyone recommend decent polos from county golf? There is that many I have no idea what is decent quality. Also same for trousers?

If you look at the size guides on County Golf it usually tells you the chest measurement and so on which is really useful. I find Calvin Klein stuff comes up a touch more snug than others, but maybe that's me. Adidas usually comes up bigger and roomy so maybe not for you. Under Armour on the slightly roomier side too.

HeftyHacker

Visit site

Agree with Orikoru - Under Armour is pretty roomy and CK are pretty snug.

I have a couple of callaway polos that are pretty snug but I've just checked and they're a large as opposed to my usual XL but they're stretchy and a good fit if you're wanting it a bit tighter. Sadly my lockdown belly means they rarely get an outing nowadays ?.

The Fader

Visit site

I really like the Cutter and Buck gear. Have bought polos, gilets and gloves recently - all top quality.

As Orikuru says - you can check the exact measurements for most garments.

phils226

Medal Winner
Visit site
Have owned products by all three(such a brand snob ?) and would say Cutter & Buck is definitely better than the other two.

The Cutter and Buck gear reminds me of Donnay and Slazenger.

orry - completely diasgree
The Cutter and Buck gear reminds me of Donnay and Slazenger.

Sorry - completely disagree. Ive bought lots of Cutter & Buck gear from County Golf - always of a high standard in terms of quality and incomparable with Donnay & Slazenger