New Bargains Thread

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
70% off at County Golf warehouse clearance, warehouse items only and most of the nicer items appear to be either small sizes or ladies, but some good bargains to be had if they are your size.
Annoying that I bought things when it was 40% and they've brought it down another 5% every couple of days since. :LOL: But in fairness I've checked now and there's nothing left in my sizes anyway. They were still there when it went to 50% though. *grumble*

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Annoying that I bought things when it was 40% and they've brought it down another 5% every couple of days since. :LOL: But in fairness I've checked now and there's nothing left in my sizes anyway. They were still there when it went to 50% though. *grumble*

Looks like a lot sold today alone, quite a few of the items I looked at this morning have gone already.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I just got a few bits at 70% off. Adidas waterproof jacket for my brother, either for Christmas or his birthday - only £15!!! It was originally over £100 at full price.

It's really difficult to justify buying golf gear at full price when this silly website sells last season's stuff, at silly prices.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I just got a few bits at 70% off. Adidas waterproof jacket for my brother, either for Christmas or his birthday - only £15!!! It was originally over £100 at full price.

It's really difficult to justify buying golf gear at full price when this silly website sells last season's stuff, at silly prices.
Yeah, I buy about 90% of my golf stuff from County-Golf now. They've made so many other stores obsolete for me. :LOL:

D

Deleted member 23270

County golf are doing UA goretex waterproofs for £100 for jackets and £80 for trousers which is less than half price.

Brads

Visit site
Druids rain suits are £70
Usually £30 dearer with an umbrella that I don’t want so I’ve given them a go at the cheaper price.
That all black looks smart at least so fingers crossed.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Have to say I'm wishing y'all hadn't introduced me to County Golf... Its just too tempting...

I got some Sunderland trousers for £25 which has turned out to be a great buy as they've been fantastic over the winter and in the mud coming up great every time and no sign of fading. Shame they were on sale this week for £19.99. Still got some great stuff on there

C7usk

Visit site
Have to say I'm wishing y'all hadn't introduced me to County Golf... Its just too tempting...
Lol... I'll 2nd that... I've never bought so much golf clothing... Everything I've bought has been spot on though and the value is amazing.... I now basically just walk about with golf polo tops on or off the course. Lol.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got some Sunderland trousers for £25 which has turned out to be a great buy as they've been fantastic over the winter and in the mud coming up great every time and no sign of fading. Shame they were on sale this week for £19.99. Still got some great stuff on there

Ah, but you've had lots of wear from them already so worth the extra £5.01 that they cost you compared to buying them now:)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
This was in the golf Irritations thread, but seemed appropriate to re-post a ball bargain here;

Personally I hated the Velocity no matter what price.

I've bought several boxes of the Honma TW - X balls at under £20 per dozen. They are a 3 piece urethane ball that fly off the driver, spin well and feel (to me) like the Taylormade TP5 ball. They also do an "S" version which I believe is softer, but I haven't tried it.

Tried both the Honma TW-X & TW-S today; absolutely nothing wrong with them at the price, the S seemed very grippy on short pitches, both stopped dead from distance. Well worth a look.

https://www.onlinegolf.co.uk/accessories/balls/honma

Extra 5% off on 2 dozen or more at the moment.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
This was in the golf Irritations thread, but seemed appropriate to re-post a ball bargain here;

Tried both the Honma TW-X & TW-S today; absolutely nothing wrong with them at the price, the S seemed very grippy on short pitches, both stopped dead from distance. Well worth a look.

https://www.onlinegolf.co.uk/accessories/balls/honma

Extra 5% off on 2 dozen or more at the moment.

Have you played the TP5 - similar feel to me and I find them very durable. 9 consecutive pars with one yesterday!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Have you played the TP5 - similar feel to me and I find them very durable. 9 consecutive pars with one yesterday!

I have played the TP5 Chris and they do feel similar. That said it's a very fine line between most of the premium balls that I've tried, with a few notable exceptions; I find the Chromesofts clickier than most, as is the Pro V1 left dash.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Taylor Made Pro 8.0 Stand Bag in Black and Red - £72.51 at Amazon

61P6KrzrZAL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
https://www.sportpursuit.com/ have some decent bargains on offer today. On the golf specific front they have a fair bit of Stuburt gear, with shirts from about £11, and sweaters from £19 if anyone is interested. They also have a lot of base layer gear from the likes of Under Armour and a host of Scandinavian ski companies, also gear from Sealskinz, Vans and FatFace amongst others.

You have to subscribe to get their offers, but it's free. I don't get inundated with email from them as you can tailor the news letters, I have the options set to golf only on a weekly basis.