New Bargains Thread

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Can anyone recommend decent polos from county golf? There is that many I have no idea what is decent quality. Also same for trousers?

I am an athletic build so like things which are fitted .

Any recommendations appreciated please ?
I have always found the CK stuff pretty poor quality and doesn't last long at all. Not sure if they sell Oakley, but they always come out massive, so avoid those if you like athletic fit.
Trousers: Stromburg and Dwyer have always been good quality and good price. From memory though, they aren't that tapered in the leg.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Can anyone recommend decent polos from county golf? There is that many I have no idea what is decent quality. Also same for trousers?

I have played in many forum events, but never come across a forumer with an athletic build.:whistle: Well done.(y)

Cutter and Buck stuff is decent. Greg Norman polos are good quality. Stromberg trousers are definitely for the more athletic figure so fit me well.:p

JT.

Visit site

Thy have some very nice Glenmuir Pima cotton shirts at the moment, £14.99 a shirt. If you’re after a fitted shirt you can definitely go down a size on them (I’m normally size L in everything and size M fit me in this shirt).

Anyway they’re good value/quality and sustainable if you’re into that sort of thing.

D

Deleted member 23270

Quality wise I'd go UA every time. I have loads, in fact ordered 2 more today ?

sunshine

Visit site
The Sunderland trousers are good quality and served me well in the winter mud and still going strong and haven't lost their colour with frequent washing

Are they red and white striped trousers? :p I thought the only quality thing that came out of Sunderland were footballers called Jordan (although even that is debatable)!

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Unless you go a size lower than you'd normally take, then that might actually work.

Too tight on the shoulders/under the arms then though. My normal size fits well across the shoulders and chest but hangs like a tent below that... not that I can complain too much with the lockdown limber.