Member structure

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I have only recently joined this fair forum and when I started I was classed as a "stranger".

Now after 25ish posts, I find myself elevated to the rank of "Newbie"

I note that there are several other elevations I presume carpal tunnel means that you have done so many posts that your fingers are shafted.

Could someone humour me and give me the full list

Cheers

Fragger

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was also looking and found this:

0 stranger
25 newbie
50 journeyman
100 member
200 enthusiast
400 addict
700 old hand
1200 veteran
1600 Pooh-Bah
2500 Carpal 'Tunnel

PhilTheFragger

Visit site
Thanks

Dont Understand Poo-Bah, I know it is a character in the Gilbert & Sullivan Musical The Mikado,

Can someone let me in on the joke?

Think we need a new category as several posters are in the 3000+ range

Maybe a competition for the next name

how about " SMTPTOTGC"

(Spends More Time Posting Than On The Golf Course"

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks

Dont Understand Poo-Bah, I know it is a character in the Gilbert & Sullivan Musical The Mikado,

Can someone let me in on the joke?

From HTL posted in Jan 09

"Poobah is a term derived from the name of the haughty Pooh-Bah in Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado. In this comic opera, Pooh-Bah holds numerous exalted offices, including Lord Chief Justice, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Master of the Buckhounds, Lord High Auditor, Groom of the Back Stairs, and Lord High Everything Else. The name has come to be used as a mocking title for someone self-important or high-ranking and who either exhibits an inflated self-regard, who acts in several capacities at once, or who has limited authority while taking impressive titles"

PhilTheFragger

Visit site
""Poobah is a term derived from the name of the haughty Pooh-Bah in Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado. In this comic opera, Pooh-Bah holds numerous exalted offices, including Lord Chief Justice, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Master of the Buckhounds, Lord High Auditor, Groom of the Back Stairs, and Lord High Everything Else. The name has come to be used as a mocking title for someone self-important or high-ranking and who either exhibits an inflated self-regard, who acts in several capacities at once, or who has limited authority while taking impressive titles"

Sounds like Imurg hahahahaha

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
""Poobah is a term derived from the name of the haughty Pooh-Bah in Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado. In this comic opera, Pooh-Bah holds numerous exalted offices, including Lord Chief Justice, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Master of the Buckhounds, Lord High Auditor, Groom of the Back Stairs, and Lord High Everything Else. The name has come to be used as a mocking title for someone self-important or high-ranking and who either exhibits an inflated self-regard, who acts in several capacities at once, or who has limited authority while taking impressive titles"

That explains a lot then.

Well done GM. Spot on :D :D

PhilTheFragger

Visit site
Ok I know its a poor excuse for a post
But with this post I make the transition from "Newbie " to "Journey Man"

only problem is that I have absolutely no idea where im going

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ok I know its a poor excuse for a post