Masters 2023

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
71 great holes of golf. I’ll bet he’s forgotten all about the other one now. Fabulous performance over four days.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Great stuff from Rahm.

He was due more majors. Keep them coming.

All the talk about the 13th being lengthened, Rahm hits the longest drive of the day round the corner to cement his position. Unreal drive for someone who likes to fade it.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Do we have to have the pundits stand? They just look awkward and don't know what to do with their hands

What's wrong with a chair or desk

IJames

Visit site
Surprised BK faltered but JR was relentless - after the 1st hole! Stuff which tour/league they play on/in; they are all great players! Though happy there's no LIV win spectacle as that would have been against my feelings about what The Masters is about! Fabulous tournament for the 1 Am that made the cut! Even happy for Tiger, even after his WD. Augusta is just too hilly for him currently. Even happy for Sandy Lyle, who will be back again in future for eveything about the tournament bar actually playing in it!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1147

Brilliant tournament:
- top winner who goes back to no1
- Couples the oldest player to ever make the cut
- Tiger with an incredible 23 consecutive cuts at Augusta
- Mickleson with his best Augusta round since 1996
- excellent showing by the low Am

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pace of play atrocious for 2 balls 🤬
Peter Allis would be moaning like anything- "4hrs 20 for a two ball, it was 2hrs 20 in my day"

Personally I can remember when I could go to bed at 11 after watching the Masters. I have fallen asleep on the armchair on more than one occasion in recent years missing the end.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Lots of people need to remember that any of the players who qualify for any of the Majors, bar a minor handful, are capable of winning.
It doesn't necessarily mean that they're the best in the world just because they've had a top 10 in a Major...

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The fashion in golf over the last 10-15 years is that a player will have a hot streak of 2-3 years where they will be on fire but after that the majors either dry up completely or they become very occasional. Rahm is in that streak right now, playing magnificent golf. When you are in that place you need to capitalise and win those majors, not just regular tournaments. They are what cement your place in history. I'm pleased for Rahm that his quality of play is formally recognised by that second major.