Marigold gloves for wet weather

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was wondering. Does anyone use a pair of marigold gloves for play in wet weather? I occurs to me that if I got a tight fitting pair they should work without slipping. Any thoughts anyone?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
So you want your mates to think you do housework then!!

Most glove manufacturers do a "wet glove" specifically for when it rains. I just let everything get wet, wear the gloves and I have never had a club slip yet! and my mates think that the only thing I do round the house is cook on the BBQ (which is legally mans work) Please dont tell the wife I wrote this.

Chris

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
With the added bonus that your opponents won't be able to stand up straight! :D

Alternatively, spend £15 on a proper pair?

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was thinking black ones guys not the bright yellow or pink variety. Oh and for further info I am a real man, I know I'm not a mouse 'cos my missus is frightened of mice. ;)

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Why not. Then again, you could always try some wet weather gloves. I bought a Top Flite one from Sports Direct (£5), washed the car with it and then did some swinging in the garden....just to test it out.
Can't remember every using it though....it must be somewhere in my bag. (I did dry it out b.t.w.)

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was wondering. Does anyone use a pair of marigold gloves for play in wet weather? I occurs to me that if I got a tight fitting pair they should work without slipping. Any thoughts anyone?

buy a ten pack of (something for the weekend sir :D