LIV Golf

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Ten Golf (who are reasonably reliable) are reporting that Rory is expected to replace Webb Simpson on the PGAT board - and that he was offered 75 milly to be the unofficial PGAT spokesperson- which Tiger wasn’t happy about - and led to a weakening of their relationship.

75 million bucks to be told what to say, or ten times the amount for possibly the same thing….

Last edited:

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
With all this talk of everything coming together why not eat a lot of humble pie and cash in now. As long as he doesn’t say he’s doing it to grow the game.

It’s obscene cash though isn’t it…. when you think at the same time people can’t afford to heat their homes or put food on the table.

C7usk

Visit site
It would appear the PIF have opened their cheque book again with fresh offers probably to Viktor and Rory if reports are true.

What part of that article says that either Victor or Rory will be made or accept an offer? 🤔. No sources, no info, nowt... I don't think 'chatter on the range' counts as insider knowledge... It's pure click bait...and I unfortunately clicked.. Lol...thanks for that
...NONE of us knows in reality what is happening in the background.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
According to Rory’s manager there’s zero truth to the rumours.

Yet when City Am contacted both LIV and Rory’s people for comment prior to running the story - they both declined to comment.

Mmmm

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
So that's it. Rory confirmed as joining LIV. I'd say he will be glad to be playing routinely with Finau, Hideki and Cantlay again, not having seen much of them since they left the PGAT.

Edit : Harry Diamond rumoured not to be part of the deal, and a new Rors caddy will be revealed in his first LIV outing ! interesting move.

Last edited:

Singlefiguregokfer

Visit site
So that's it. Rory confirmed as joining LIV. I'd say he will be glad to be playing routinely with Finau, Hideki and Cantlay again, not having seen much of them since they left the PGAT.

Edit : Harry Diamond rumoured not to be part of the deal, and a new Rors caddy will be revealed in his first LIV outing ! interesting move.
He’s going to need a professional caddie, one who went to caddie college and has his caddying diploma.