LIV Golf

D

Deleted member 21445

:cool:

If Shipnuck is right in what the OWGR board member told him and Liv are getting OWGR in April then concessions on criteria have to have been made on both sides.
Sure Shipnuck and I explained that though on the podcast :unsure: between 17.50-22.10

D

Deleted member 1147

Niblicks renamed Range Goats and Punch renamed Ripper...
They're extracting the urine aren't they?
Range Goats..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does that mean they are kept on the range to keep the grass short?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
https://www.livgolf.com/

I don't care what anyone says - LIV know how to make a hype video!

Sleek edits, sick music - its pretty obvious that they're going younger than older with their target demographic.

Also not going to lie - Rippers is a sick name for the Aussie squad :ROFLMAO:

Rangegoats is tragic :ROFLMAO: Only Bubba

D

Deleted member 21445

Sleek edits, sick music - its pretty obvious that they're going younger than older with their target demographic.

The production value on their content is extremely high.

The 2023 season announcement trailer was off the charts.

MiurasFan

Blackballed
Visit site
After some research my take on the reported UK TV Deal and OWGR points for Liv.

Nice effort, but I think you should consider making it shorter.
Also...
My understanding is that it's a 1 to 2 year process for OWGR points accreditation. I believe part of the reason for is to satisfy the OWGR authorities that the tour is sustainable. That was surely known and considered by potential LIV players during their negotiations. OWGR, while interesting to monitor, is really only essential for obtaining direct entry into Majors. For the top LIV guys - the ones I want to see in Majors - OWGR points are irrelevant as they already qualify via their previous wins in Majors. I'm pretty sure it's being used to keep LIV 'in the news' too!
The other missing criteria - Monday qualification,72 holes, halfway cut - will be the biggest sticking point imo. They aren't needed for every tournament, but are essential to provide overall consistency of OWGR across member tours. It would not surprise me if LIV continues to disqualify itself from OWGR qualification, simply to keep itself in the news, as changing from the existing format would seem to destroy its entire model! And Greg Norman is not someone to back down from a stance!

I'm also pretty certain there'll be some more announcements pretty soon. There hasn't been the usual pre-event noise and there's less than 3 weeks until the first 2023 event.

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
:cool:

If Shipnuck is right in what the OWGR board member told him and Liv are getting OWGR in April then concessions on criteria have to have been made on both sides.
Sure Shipnuck and I explained that though on the podcast :unsure: between 17.50-22.10
I agree and I've never said LiV will never get points, but as far as I know OWGR have never compromised on qualifying for affiliated member tours. On all three of the issues you mentioned as a barrier all have been compromised to some degree.

While I've little doubt Shipnuck as had a conversation with OWGR board members I would be gobsmacked if they were to leak something of that nature to him some three months before an announcement.

Swango1980

Visit site
I've just wasted 30 mins of my life already I think I'll take my punishment. No offence The Big Draw.
If you watched all 30 minutes, I'm happy to at least give you a birdie.

I think I'd sit an watch a youTube video, hosted by TheBigDraw and panellists Mel Smooth and Liverpoolphil, to discuss the pros and cons of LIV

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site

Makes the move to cable TV on a channel where the average age of a viewer is 58 all the more baffling. The younger generation will not find them there.