LIV Golf

D

Deleted member 1147

Sincerely hope, for the sake of intellectual consistency, that those who think ‘team golf’ is ridiculous and have said so countless times in this thread, will keep their same narrative energy and stick to their guns when Tiger and Rory’s 6 Team TGL starts next year 🤪
What’s the format for TGL?
Is it played in actual teams, or just a bunch of people playing separately and then putting their scores together afterwards?

MiurasFan

Blackballed
Visit site
I had to smile when I saw BDC, PM and Cam Smith missed the cut in the Saudi International that finished yesterday. Spanish 'wunderkind' (Lopez-Chacarra) also MC-ed which is something of a disappointment. That's 3 of his 4 non-LIV tournaments only making the cut on the first registered in OWGR list. Tournament was rated between DPWT and PGAT as a full (125-ish) field. LIV players certainly dominated results though.

Swango1980

Visit site
I had to smile when I saw BDC, PM and Cam Smith missed the cut in the Saudi International that finished yesterday. Spanish 'wunderkind' (Lopez-Chacarra) also MC-ed which is something of a disappointment. That's 3 of his 4 non-LIV tournaments only making the cut on the first registered in OWGR list. Tournament was rated between DPWT and PGAT as a full (125-ish) field. LIV players certainly dominated results though.
Yes, but remember, the greatness of the players on LIV was already confirmed last week, when Reed finished second to McIlroy ;)

MiurasFan

Blackballed
Visit site
Yes, but remember, the greatness of the players on LIV was already confirmed last week, when Reed finished second to McIlroy ;)
Reed's 'greatness' has been apparent far too often! Though, unlike tree-gate, I believe 'tee-gate' was blown out of all proportion by the press.

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
After some research my take on the reported UK TV Deal and OWGR points for Liv.

One hell of a lot of speculating going on there. As for LiV events getting OWGR points, these won't be awarded until such time as LiV as some for of qualifying criteria in place not only for membership but individual events. Without that it is simply not possible to devise a system to cover players accross different tours. Yet this guy completely fails to mention qualifying as an issue. Also don't see them changing the name to Lxxii:cool:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
One hell of a lot of speculating going on there. As for LiV events getting OWGR points, these won't be awarded until such time as LiV as some for of qualifying criteria in place not only for membership but individual events. Without that it is simply not possible to devise a system to cover players accross different tours. Yet this guy completely fails to mention qualifying as an issue. Also don't see them changing the name to Lxxii:cool:

You know "this guy" is the guy you're replying to right? :ROFLMAO:

Swango1980

Visit site
I believe "this guy" is the actual poster (TheBigDraw)