LIV Golf

D

Deleted member 29109

The play to handicap score for a 3.0 index from the black tees at Doral's Blue Monster is 81.
And that’s not set up in pro tournament conditions.

A mid teens handicapper isn’t breaking 100.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Question : leaving Norman aside as its front man, and PIF as the source of the cash, is LIV the entity, and the real people behind it, originally British ?
Mel, would you have some insight into the background to this, and the origin and people behind LIV ?

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
This is the interview of the captains from which that misleading quote from Bryson has been taken.

Take the time to listen - he’s not stating he wants back on the PGAT, he has no regrets, and he’s totally happy with where he is.

What he is saying - to those that are continually stalling over the progression of the framework agreement, is they need to pull their fingers out so the game can move forward in the manner which is now inevitable - for the good of the game, and for the fans.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
This is the interview of the captains from which that misleading quote from Bryson has been taken.

Take the time to listen - he’s not stating he wants back on the PGAT, he has no regrets, and he’s totally happy with where he is.

What he is saying - to those that are continually stalling over the progression of the framework agreement, is they need to pull their fingers out so the game can move forward in the manner which is now inevitable - for the good of the game, and for the fans.

The game, is doing fine. I think that chestnut has been well cracked. LIV has no interest in the game.
I thought LIV viewing was on the up, developing its market, and being adored by more and more fans ? New TV deals, record viewership on some subscriptional channel that none of us had heard of, and cant remember now, Rahm and Hatton drawing fans?

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site

Seems like he’s had a hard few years.
Still only 38 😬

I think he probably had a bad cocaine addiction. He alludes to it in the 20 minute film with Feherty over on the LIV+ site. There's a longer version to come - I guess more will come to light then, but Anthony has clearly had some troubled times since we last saw him playing golf.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I think he probably had a bad cocaine addiction. He alludes to it in the 20 minute film with Feherty over on the LIV+ site. There's a longer version to come - I guess more will come to light then, but Anthony has clearly had some troubled times since we last saw him playing golf.
His nose would suggest that.