LIV Golf

Barking_Mad

Visit site
Will be interesting to see the response from the DP World Tour. Eddie Pepperall was on the radio this morning and said that this would quite possibly "leave the DP Tour fighting for its life". I can't imagine they have much wriggle room due to their relationship with the PGA Tour.

Also I guess by resigning their membership of the PGA Tour the US players are also unable to play in the Ryder Cup as they get their USGPA membership by playing on the PGA Tour. So at present none of the LIV field for US players will be in the Ryder Cup.

Edit: As for Europe - it would be a bit rich of them to leave one tour for that money and then turn up at an event and play for free, 'for the honour'. For some it would be pretty hard to stomach Poulter thumping his chest with pride......

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
i went out and back in and it has now gone :)
The banner I spotted was directing to the chat for a HD link

Unrelated but was trying the newpipe app that someone recommended, I think those viewing figures will be on top of YT figures (think there are a few of these apps out there). Edit, actually may just be there are several feeds.

Last edited:

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Had both streams open and continue to drift more towards the RBC… but that maybe down to Rory being on and playing well Fitzpatrick also 2 players I really like

The flows a bit off for me more like a highlights package but it might be because I’m working and the pace of featured groups mean you can dip in and out

That’s said they’ve pulled it off and I think if you had a class field with all the big names it could work really well … I’ll probably tune back in on Sunday if I’m not busy to see how it goes on the final day

Swango1980

Visit site
This course looks a bit tighter than what we normally see on the PGA Tour. Seem to be a lot of dense trees and out of bounds, compared to wide open fields they can shoot towards on PGA Tour. Not sure if this is the case, or just my early perception.

D

Deleted member 1418

I hope you refuse to speak to them or play golf with them in the future. Disgraceful that they should go and watch this event, and effectively support the Saudi Arabian human rights record. Shame on them... ;)

Or they took advantage of all the free tickets being handed out............! ?

A few of my golfing buddies have gone as they'd got hold of freebies. Initial reactions are it's great........as it's not busy so can get a good view of the players and the golf........although some of the golf is apparently pants! ?

D

Deleted member 1147

A few of my golfing buddies have gone as they'd got hold of freebies. Initial reactions are it's great........as it's not busy so can get a good view of the players and the golf........although some of the golf is apparently pants! ?
and £10 for a beer :eek:

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watching whilst working. Phil looks like he forgot to bring his razor. Also, have Callaway and his other sponsors dropped him as there is not a logo in sight on his clothing? I wonder which ball he is using?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Had both streams open and continue to drift more towards the RBC… but that maybe down to Rory being on and playing well Fitzpatrick also 2 players I really like

The flows a bit off for me more like a highlights package but it might be because I’m working and the pace of featured groups mean you can dip in and out

That’s said they’ve pulled it off and I think if you had a class field with all the big names it could work really well … I’ll probably tune back in on Sunday if I’m not busy to see how it goes on the final day

Maybe tune back in Saturday...

Swango1980

Visit site

Who cares if it is free. Simply being there shows support for the event. Liverpoolphil wouldn't go there over his dead body, even if they paid him.