LIV Golf

Swango1980

Visit site
Still no idea how this team scoring works and is it a league over all events or what
Yeah, that was rubbish. Streaming started 15 minutes before tee off, and they spent that time interviewing Greg Norman and a few players. Would have been nice if they came on earlier and spent time explaining the Liv Tour properly, players involved, team format, venues, etc.

I doubt they'll get a chance to tell us much about this during the live golf part, as they will be desperately flicking from one shot to the next with so much going on. I'm still a bit lost with this whole shot gun element. At least without a shot gun, the coverage has more time to spread it's coverage around the players throughout the day. This LIV golf feels very rushed.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Yeah, that was rubbish. Streaming started 15 minutes before tee off, and they spent that time interviewing Greg Norman and a few players. Would have been nice if they came on earlier and spent time explaining the Liv Tour properly, players involved, team format, venues, etc.

I doubt they'll get a chance to tell us much about this during the live golf part, as they will be desperately flicking from one shot to the next with so much going on. I'm still a bit lost with this whole shot gun element. At least without a shot gun, the coverage has more time to spread it's coverage around the players throughout the day. This LIV golf feels very rushed.

It does feel like its on speed yeah

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
It is a bit random to look at viewers every few minutes..... but, youtube UK for live streams currently has

LIV - 55K+
PGA Canadian - under 3k
DPWT Mixed Scandi Open - a very specific 151 people.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
It is a bit random to look at viewers every few minutes..... but, youtube UK for live streams currently has

LIV - 55K+
PGA Canadian - under 3k

LIV - 55K+
PGA Canadian - under 3k

worth noting i think the sky one will be uk specific but haven't got a vpn to try

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just seen the press release from the PGA about suspending all LIV entrants who are tour members. The language used is pretty hardcore, nothing conciliatory in there at all.

Springveldt

Visit site
yeah got that wrong wonder what it settles at 100k?
I'd be surprised if it reaches that although a lot of the US are still in bed.

I think they will probably be happy with the 60K concurrent views for a 1st attempt. By the time you add in Facebook and their own website, the numbers aren't bad.

Think I've seen more shots already than 2 hours of Sky coverage.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
I'd be surprised if it reaches that although a lot of the US are still in bed.

I think they will probably be happy with the 60K concurrent views for a 1st attempt. By the time you add in Facebook and their own website, the numbers aren't bad.

Think I've seen more shots already than 2 hours of Sky coverage.

i think their website will be included in the youtube figures it looked like youtube embedded

Springveldt

Visit site
Massive putt from Brooks little brother and you could hear him say to someone in his group with a big smile on his face "told you your marker was alright".

Really liking the coverage.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just seen the press release from the PGA about suspending all LIV entrants who are tour members. The language used is pretty hardcore, nothing conciliatory in there at all.

Et said nothing

Now let's see if they al jump to the ET tour to get ranking points thus boosting the et tour