Letham Grange

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Has anyone played Letham Grange in the last few months? Appreciate it hit some financial issues and is being looked after by the members, but wondered if it was worth a round on?

We are trying to get a tee time for Saturday morning up in Scotland and this one has times available...

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well, this is availability for the end of Sept so I'm not surprised there are tee times available.

Thanks @patricks148 however, I have heard the stories about 4+ years ago and how it was going to the dogs, which is why I was wondering if anyone had played it more recently as I understood the members have taken it on and are slowly turning it around

Visit site
Well Letham Grange OUGHT to be a cracking course. We played it in September 2014, on a dull drizzly day, and sadly the other comments are accurate.
A club that has fallen on bad times, and suffers from a lack of investment. Such a shame because the potential is there. It was quite sad to see the actual Grange in a state of disrepair.
I would love to see a conglomerate go in a put some real money into it, because, to be honest, the course was OK.
The news that the members have taken it over and are turning it round is encouraging, and I wouldn't mind giving it another go subject to positive reports, when our group is next up there in 2020.