Leatherhead G.C March 28th

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Like the post said, who is up for it?
Below are the details of one of the offers they are doing, but if we get a few people interested they can do more things for us.

- Coffee & Bacon Rolls on Arrival
- 18 Holes of Golf
- One Course Lunch (See below)

a) Chicken Casserole & Garlic Ciabatta Bread
b) Homemade Burger & Chips
c) Ham, Egg & Chips

ONLY £30.00 per person* (* = we gotta tee off after 12)

Or play an extra 12 Holes for only £5.00 extra!

It really is a great course and is great fun to play.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Do this mid summer, count me in, but way too close to the RA meet for me. Esp as I am of to Florida for 2 weeks straight after the RA meet.

Would love to play your gaff, but later in the year.

Sorry. Hope you get some takers.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Royal Ascot meet, me thinks!

HTL.

I have permission from the wife. I've had a look at the course and it looks as though it would cope with me! It's the week before nipper number 2 is due (7th April), so even if we go for elected Ceasarian Section it won't be until the Monday after the proposed date. Too much information!?

It would be nice to see a few others there, especially as I have to miss the RA event. (Gutted).

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm up for leatherhead on the 28th. HID is going to hit the shops in Kingston with my mum and so I'll return to one of my old stomping grounds for the first time in over 25 years. Lets see if HJS still has the old Leatherhead magic.

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I could be up for this, if the offer is open to newbies like myself?

I will have to check work though as I'm still trying to get the following Friday off for Ascot.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry just checked diary and have friends down that weekend , already asked the bloke and he does not play golf.

Cheers

Midnight...

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
OK, numbers are growing. Will give it a few more days and then try and book us in.

Have a look at the course on the link in my sig to try and persuade yourself......

ademac

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hywell,
I'd love to have a round at your place but unfortunately I'm busy on the 28th :mad: ! Although, I'm busy because it's my golf society's annual dinner/dance at The Oxfordshire and they are presenting last years trophys again and I won the christmas comp. :)

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hywell,
I'd love to have a round at your place but unfortunately I'm busy on the 28th :mad: ! Although, I'm busy because it's my golf society's annual dinner/dance at The Oxfordshire and they are presenting last years trophys again and I won the christmas comp. :)

BBBBOOOO!!!! That's a shame mate, but you know your always welcome, come down when you get some free time, your welcome to crash over if you want beers after.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Hywell, I am picking up on a trend for beer. 6 nations, beer, take away food, beer, wife away, beer, golf, beer. Is there something you need to tell us about? Like having shares in a brewery?

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hywell. Book me in for it (subject to ......)

Homer. I think that the course may have changed a little since you (and I) were last there.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I wish I had.

Work hard, train hard, play hard and all will be good. Gotta love a good binge drink after a hard week at work and good sessions at the gym. No heavy weights! All about flexibility and endurance these days I have changed! I AM A GOLFER. Feels good to say it in the open.