John & Edward to sign record deal

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I knew British pop music was bereft of talent but this isn't scraping the barrel, its chiselling a bloddy great hole in the bottom. Can't sing and thoroughly smug individuals that need a good slap

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
put in perspective, the Chipmunks made a record, the Smurfs made a record, now we have Paddy's Pampered Pets - all equally devoid of anything remotely approaching musical ability.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
There is a difference between getting a record deal and actually selling any records.

I dont think the great british public is stoooopid enough to actually want to buy their stuff. dont forget the great british public put them in the bottom 2 last week.

A flash in the pan, before vanishing down the toilet bowl of dross

Timh27

Head Pro
Visit site
put in perspective, the Chipmunks made a record, the Smurfs made a record, now we have Paddy's Pampered Pets - all equally devoid of anything remotely approaching musical ability.

And dont forget that very very annoying frog. The thought of him still makes me want to pick up a ak47 and go rambo on anybody dumb enough to buy his cds :mad: :D :D

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Cant agree there is no talent out there,if you can get past that X factor rubbish plenty of good music to be found.Paolo Nutini is just one example of a good young british songwriter.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I dont think the great british public is stoooopid enough to actually want to buy their stuff.

Sorry to disappoint you Bro but the Great British Public are the stupidest idiots on the Planet.
How does this pond-life manage to get a deal? Because the Great British Public are constantly wasting their time talking about them and don't forget it only takes sales of about 5 to get to No 1 these days. Sure they'll be gone by the time their 'nads drop but they'll have made their money from the fools who will buy their album(s).
God help us.......

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I dont think the great british public is stoooopid enough to actually want to buy their stuff.

Sorry to disappoint you Bro but the Great British Public are the stupidest idiots on the Planet.
How does this pond-life manage to get a deal? Because the Great British Public are constantly wasting their time talking about them and don't forget it only takes sales of about 5 to get to No 1 these days. Sure they'll be gone by the time their 'nads drop but they'll have made their money from the fools who will buy their album(s).
God help us.......

and then become the next pair of irritating ticks on every programme - move over Ant & Dec (not that I'll be sorry to see those two go but god help us)