Is This A Record?

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I wonder how many others they have won? They told us, well he did, that they had been driving round the country playing opens all over the place.

An internet search shows how well they've been doing. Her index is currently 46.6 I believe. Would give her a course handicap of 56 at ours. She played off 33 at ours last year with 90%

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
An internet search shows how well they've been doing. Her index is currently 46.6 I believe. Would give her a course handicap of 56 at ours. She played off 33 at ours last year with 90%

she didnt put 3 cards in until october last year, where did she get a handicap of 33 from?

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Prizes need cutting back, there's too much incentive for cheating.

These stories are really bad.

I've never been aware of the prizes though when entering a competition. It's always been a cheap way of playing a different course. Their results are bloody amazing. Usually placed in the top three!

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
She plays like a 24 h/c and when off her given HC is off 43! Sometime she is restricted to only 36 but they still clean up. He plays a steady 16 HC so usually backs her up if she has a bad hole which ain't often.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
It smells to high heaven. Me and the wife were talking about them last night. Their story was that the wife only started playing last year. Er no she's been playing since 2014. Other bits of their storys didn't match up either. She's obviously put three cards in, got the dodgy HC and off round the country they go picking up large amounts of winnings. It's like a big con. They sit and chat afterwards and he is a very charming and engaging man so you think they've just had a lucky day and you think nothing of it. But that's just not me. Something should be done.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
It smells to high heaven. Me and the wife were talking about them last night. Their story was that the wife only started playing last year. Er no she's been playing since 2014. Other bits of their storys didn't match up either. She's obviously put three cards in, got the dodgy HC and off round the country they go picking up large amounts of winnings. It's like a big con. They sit and chat afterwards and he is a very charming and engaging man so you think they've just had a lucky day and you think nothing of it. But that's just not me. Something should be done.
Maybe you should be saying something to them - rather than dissing them on a public forum

richbeech

Hacker
Visit site
Lets not beat around the bush, these two are the type of people that we all loathe. They're cheating pot hunting bandits pure and simple and they need reporting!

D

Deleted member 21258

I'm interested to hear how, people on here are accessing their handicap records and then posting it on here ? (is this misuse of the EG admin options that maybe some have above?).

The reason I ask is that I can not access any of theirs apart from seeing what club and what their handicap is?

Crazyface, if you believe they are cheating then surely the best option is to report it to their home club or Delemare/other clubs you are following them via and let them sort it out. :unsure:

D

Deleted member 15344

"dissing them"? They deserved to be "dissed". I think you know what I want to say. And if you don't want to join in keep out.
Go to their club then

Report what’s happening to their club and let them deal with it

If you think something is up then do something