Is This A Record?

Visit site
I’ve played in 2 “Best 2 from 4” stableford events with members of my club recently.

1 was away at Parkstone. I think I shot 36ish points myself. We had 90 points as a team, and finished 3rd with the winning team scoring 93 pts and 90 pts beating us on count back for 2nd place.

1 was at my home club. 91/90/88/88.

We finished 4th above with 88, and that’s with handicaps of +1, 4, 5 and 9.

I think those are reasonable scores for the winners and also demonstrates how higher handicappers could have potential to score a LOT more than 88 points.

gopher99

Visit site
I’ve played in 2 “Best 2 from 4” stableford events with members of my club recently.

1 was away at Parkstone. I think I shot 36ish points myself. We had 90 points as a team, and finished 3rd with the winning team scoring 93 pts and 90 pts beating us on count back for 2nd place.

1 was at my home club. 91/90/88/88.

We finished 4th above with 88, and that’s with handicaps of +1, 4, 5 and 9.

I think those are reasonable scores for the winners and also demonstrates how higher handicappers could have potential to score a LOT more than 88 points.

I played in a best 2 from 4 stableford comp at Nizels last year and we won with 96 points, a 10, 15 and 16 handicapper and myself on the team. if the scoring conditions are favourable then it is very achievable, 5 points a hole with 6 holes at 6 points.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Did anything come of this? I happen to be very well connected to a few people at their home club who could look into this?
To the original post? Sure did. I chased and harried and they were cut, a bit. One of them is down, now, to about 34 from 46. No wonder they had such a total.

AAC

Visit site
A pal of mine has just sent me the results of an open played at his home course in southern Ireland, single stableford winner of division 3 = 56 points off a 26 h/c, methinks this smells of pot hunting :cry: