I bought today.....

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Last night I paid for them but Taylormade P770 4-PW, N.S Modus 120 Shafts, GolfPride MCCs.

First ever set of fitted irons, and i'm excited.

Nice - Stunning clubs. Figured they were a bit beyond my ability when I was looking otherwise I'd have seriously considered them.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
My mini driver arrived last week, still to hit it.
also got the Garmin r10 on order.
when I actually get a few days off, I might just enjoy myself.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Not bought yet but will once released.

An affordable proper launch monitor with actual useful data. £500 odd quid.

Attachments

• 5CE00EFB-B511-4869-A80F-D2F4500998E6.png
    5CE00EFB-B511-4869-A80F-D2F4500998E6.png
    775.5 KB · Views: 69

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Seriously tempted by an R10 myself. Hoping to get the garden landscaped before the end of summer and there's ample room for a practice net. Could pay for itself in range visits over its lifetime...

AAC

Visit site
Just paid for a set of Taylor Made P790 irons with Recoil ES graphite shafts, I am hoping that the softer shafts will be less aggressive on my lower back and will extend my playing life. The fitter thought they would so can only hope they do the job when they arrive.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
After our pitch & putt was rained off me and the wife went shopping instead, I ended up getting a new pair of shorts and a thin midlayer top in Sports Direct. The midlayer is an Adidas one, the shorts are Slazenger - I'm not normally a fan of their stuff as I had some before which fell apart before very long, but she really liked these ones and insisted on getting them for me so who am I to say no. ? Oh, I also got a shoe bag as well as I'd been using a scrappy old JD Sports bag up until now.