I bought today.....

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Boomy

Visit site
Q Star Tour are nothing like the AD333 - did you mean AD333 Tour?
They are much more like Z Stars.

I read somewhere that according to Srixon the Q-star Tour is the new/replacement for the AD333. I wasn’t that interested in the detail tbh. Having played both I would agree that the spin with the Q-star is similar to the Z-Star, and I found the AD333 a bit of a brick.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
120981-20_klm_open_light_blue_SQ-510x510.jpg
my lastest purchase

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
View attachment 37642

Suppliers/shops are likely selling through old stock of the AD333. The Q-star is the replacement as explained above.
Whoever wrote that has got confused with the wording I think. I'm sure in the States they had Q-Star and Q-Star Tour, and over here we had AD333 and AD333 Tour. For some reason they've replaced the AD333 Tour with the Q-Star Tour first, but they've left the AD333 as it is for now, probably because it's a huge seller. But they are certainly different, the 'Tour' was a three piece and the non-tour balls were two-piece. So maybe eventually they will rebrand the AD333 as Q-Star so they're the same names on both sides of the Atlantic.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
View attachment 37642

Suppliers/shops are likely selling through old stock of the AD333. The Q-star is the replacement as explained above.

So they got it wrong as well.

They seem to have failed to spot there is the AD333 and the AD333 Tour (which was actually made by Dunlop) and is no longer sold.

There is the Q Star and there is the Qstar Tour

Check the balls here
https://www.srixon.co.uk/en/explore-balls.html

I know I would definitely not play the AD333 but I have got and played the Srixon Q Star Tour (bought as my stock of Bridgestone 330RXS run out)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
120981-20_klm_open_light_blue_SQ-510x510.jpg
my lastest purchase
Tashy has a pair as well. I'm really tempted but I haven't had the bottle so far.

Did you get them from Glyde? Beezerk, Glyde has a place on the military road out Hexham way but annoyingly you can't go in, it's online only. These are a job lot from the KLM Open 2020 that was cancelled.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tashy has a pair as well. I'm really tempted but I haven't had the bottle so far.

Did you get them from Glyde? Beezerk, Glyde has a place on the military road out Hexham way but annoyingly you can't go in, it's online only. These are a job lot from the KLM Open 2020 that was cancelled.

Yes.

If they are as good as they look after playing at the weekend I'm having another pair.

RoninPanda

Visit site
New spikeless shoes arrived from Druids today. Get to say I'm really impressed with them for the price. And they fit wonderfully which is a small miracle for my feet. I did want to try a few pairs at my local AG to get an idea of how different brands fit but they don't stock anything past a size 11

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
A Big Max Drilite Hybrid Bag, only costing me 60 quid from HotGolf as I returned my previous bag under warranty and only had to pay the difference. Heard good things about these bags so fingers crossed.

View attachment 37738
Bloody hell. The number of us on here that have them now, when big Max bring out the new line we should all get some sort of deal!

dai3015

Visit site
A Cleveland Huntington Beach 11 & a Sub70 004 "Sycamore" Mallet Putter - I'll do a personal opinion & pics when I have them both in hand - both look great on paper - non insert, milled "fang" style face balanced putters