I bought today.....

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
2 Cleveland Zipcore wedges, 54* and 58* both mid bounce. replacing a M1 55* and an old John Letters 60* lob wedge that was so hard for me to hit without knifing it through the green! Only played 9 holes so far but looking good, really nice to hit and even I can get a bit of spin on the ball :cool:

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just been and paid up for new membership at a new club. Paid till March 22, was going to sit the year out of membership but after having a look at the course near to the new house couldn't resist getting signed up.

Reactions: Zig

RoninPanda

Visit site
Popped into the driving range at Express Golf and had a look around the shop. Came out with a 52* and 56* Vokey SM8 wedges. Felt great on the range so hoping that translates to the course.

They also had a bag full of Odyssey Stroke Lab putters going for £119 each so i picked up the R-Ball shape and the difference in feel from my cheap sports direct package putter is significant.

Hoganman1

Visit site
After around twenty years, I've bought a new putter. I used my Father's Day gift cards to purchase a Ping Sigma II Anser. So far I really like it. Only 29 putts yesterday.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
After around twenty years, I've bought a new putter. I used my Father's Day gift cards to purchase a Ping Sigma II Anser. So far I really like it. Only 29 putts yesterday.
After over 30 years using a Ben Sayers Opel Line 1 putter bought brand new for £25, today I've bought a mint condition Ben Sayers Opel Line 3 putter for £10. I'm collecting it tomorrow.
Can't wait to try it out. It appears that I am getting 4,6,8,PW Mizuno Cimarron irons, a Prosimmon 5 wood and a Prosimmon bag for free! Good ol' ebay.

s-l200.jpg

£10 the lot, I kid you not.

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
Set of TaylorMade M6 irons, 5i to SW from Clubhouse Golf. Gambling a bit buying off the shelf with no fitting but got them at a good price so hopefully it pays off.
GBC
I keep getting a clubhouse email for these irons - how did you find them ? My head keeps being turned currently one minute pxg 0211 next minute M5 or M6 ....

NoLayingUp

Visit site
Just come out of Sheffield Pro Golf the proud new owner of 52° and 58° Callaway JAWS MD5 wedges. Chopped in the old JAWS X-Series and got some money off the new ones.

Looking forward to giving them a whirl!

Golfnut1957

Visit site
2 Cleveland Zipcore wedges, 54* and 58* both mid bounce. replacing a M1 55* and an old John Letters 60* lob wedge that was so hard for me to hit without knifing it through the green! Only played 9 holes so far but looking good, really nice to hit and even I can get a bit of spin on the ball :cool:
I bought the 48, 52 & 58 about a month ago, these were to gap with my then irons, which I sold last week and replaced with the Miura's, which have a PW with 47* of loft making my gaps redundant.

So today I received a new 50 and 54 to replace the 48 and 52 which will be going where all unwanted golf clubs go.

I thought about swapping them all out for the new Ben Hogan Equaliser 2 wedges which look amazing, but the lead time, like all the other OEM's is just too long. Plus, I really like the Zipcore.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A nearly new Jaws 58° wedge to replace my aging MD2 58
Got it with 12° bounce and in the X Grind - a kind of aggressive C grind..
Its also Raw so has a slight rust to it.
Holy cow it spins!!