I bought today.....

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After our pitch & putt was rained off me and the wife went shopping instead, I ended up getting a new pair of shorts and a thin midlayer top in Sports Direct. The midlayer is an Adidas one, the shorts are Slazenger - I'm not normally a fan of their stuff as I had some before which fell apart before very long, but she really liked these ones and insisted on getting them for me so who am I to say no. ? Oh, I also got a shoe bag as well as I'd been using a scrappy old JD Sports bag up until now.

Letting the moths out the old wallet this week eh ?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sports Direct prices are pennies let's be honest. Three items only came to about 40 quid.

Not bad, I'm playing 3 rounds (plus par 3 on holiday) away from my club this month .. having to part with more than my membership monthly fee just making me sad lol ?

One round at mine to make up I guess is better than nothing

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
12 AD333 in yellow, 12 tour Soft and a free gift of hex tees ( which may go in the for sale section as I have not been fitted for them) . Golf ball selection is possibly on the hard side but greens are quite receptive and the driver distance on these is making me a club less into the greens.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sleeve of yellow titleist tour soft … £8
I think I love these, they go miles off the driver, they seem to stop on the greens and like to roll in the hole for birdie.. what a pleasant change ??