I bought today.....

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Sleeve of yellow titleist tour soft … £8
I think I love these, they go miles off the driver, they seem to stop on the greens and like to roll in the hole for birdie.. what a pleasant change ??

My ball of choice (in white) at the moment. They do seem to go miles, very springy is how I describe them. I’ve just bought a load of used ones off eBay so that I can use them for friendly rounds, keep the new ones for best!

Steviefella

Visit site
My ball of choice (in white) at the moment. They do seem to go miles, very springy is how I describe them. I’ve just bought a load of used ones off eBay so that I can use them for friendly rounds, keep the new ones for best![/QUOTE

Quite liking these balls too, as I find I them easy to be consistent with. Nice feel off the club for me, they seem go high as well which I like. I bought a load of yellow too, spot them a mile away ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
An Adidas waterproof bucket hat (as I don't really like my existing bucket hat that I got from Decathlon), and a pair of beige Dwyer & Co shorts which I'm hoping aren't too big as they only had them in 34". Both from Snainton for around 20 quid a piece.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Directly off the Original Penguin Website... a patterned golf shirt £27 and some really decent shorts £22 . Both (alleg) half price in their sale. Arrived within 24hrs of order too. Impressed with the quality and service , if not with the DPD Man knocking on the door before I was out of bed!!

Last edited: