I bought today.....

Boomy

Visit site
Hello shiny new beauties ? I decided the old faithful 2008 Titleist AP2’s needed upgrading (and for something more forgiving) Treated myself to a set of Taylor Made P790’s with KBS 120 Stiff shafts - super forgiving and feel great. Can’t wait to get out with them ??‍♂️
499A54B4-D41E-4EEB-8C1D-540F800C37C4.jpeg

AAC

Visit site
Hello shiny new beauties ? I decided the old faithful 2008 Titleist AP2’s needed upgrading (and for something more forgiving) Treated myself to a set of Taylor Made P790’s with KBS 120 Stiff shafts - super forgiving and feel great. Can’t wait to get out with them ??‍♂️
View attachment 38148
I got these last month, mine however are old man's with recoil graphite shaft, I love them, enjoy yours

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
6 weeks ago I had an iron fitting
Decided on Mizuno JPX 921 Tour to replace my aging MP63s..distance was up a little but dispersion went from 9 yards left to...Zero :eek:
Fortunately all the components were in stock so they arrived today.
In the bag for tomorrow....delivery time quoted at 4-6 weeks...bang on 6 weeks to the day.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
6 weeks ago I had an iron fitting
Decided on Mizuno JPX 921 Tour to replace my aging MP63s..distance was up a little but dispersion went from 9 yards left to...Zero :eek:
Fortunately all the components were in stock so they arrived today.
In the bag for tomorrow....delivery time quoted at 4-6 weeks...bang on 6 weeks to the day.

you change your clubs more often than some change their pants

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Some more bamboo tee pegs from green swing 2nd pack in 3 months …. I dunno how sustainable this is as I bought some plastic ones 10 years ago and they ran out 3 months ago …
I won some bamboo tees on this forum last year. They are ridiculously hard wearing, I maybe snap a tee every couple of months at most. They are nothing like wooden ones in that sense. The good news is that when they do snap they wont remain or be a hazard to wildlife unlike plastic tees ? (enjoy that warm feeling inside ?)

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I won some bamboo tees on this forum last year. They are ridiculously hard wearing, I maybe snap a tee every couple of months at most. They are nothing like wooden ones in that sense. The good news is that when they do snap they wont remain or be a hazard to wildlife unlike plastic tees ? (enjoy that warm feeling inside ?)
What about the pandas? I know they are useless but we have to keep them alive despite them having no survival instincts and being just fussy

D

Deleted member 3432

I bought some bamboo tees a few weeks ago. They are one shot and snapped.....:poop:(n)

Back to the good old wooden ones.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
What about the pandas? I know they are useless but we have to keep them alive despite them having no survival instincts and being just fussy
Thankfully bamboo grows stupidly quickly so the useless but cute pandas will be okay, phew. As a side issue, I believe pandas are no longer on the endangered list, cheers all round ?

D

Deleted member 3432

Dodgy batch? I got the Ocean Tee ones. Nigh on indestructible

Dunno what brand they are, just thought bamboo was bamboo.

Ground was like concrete but they were barely in the ground, driver is teed way up in the air so totally unexpected when they kept snapping.

Just went straight back onto white wooden tees as at least they look a proper colour.