I bought today.....

niceboy

Visit site
I've used Chrome Softs for 3 or 4 summer seasons now and not switched them out, so if I like the Snell's, 6 dozen will get used eventually :)

Have heard really good things, excited to give them a go.
I have a few prov X , which I've had for a while and think they have gone off ? Balls must have a shelf life ?

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Courtesy of Ping ive just received a set of Arcoss sensors so going to order the Link today...not available until November though:(
Hi mate I picked one up.on eBay for £60 brand new. The seller has a few but he's called them Arccos caddie not arccos link.

Mine all.works fine so maybe worth a look?

Mandofred

Visit site
Under Armour Mens Storm Elements Insulated Breathable Golf Jacket from Golf Base. Looks like it has a small amount of insulation throughout and still thin enough to swing easily. I really do not like being cold. During the winter I usually end up with a polo shirt and then 2 long sleeves shirts of some type and quite often a sleeveless insulated vest over that. Hoping it will just be the Polo and a thin long sleeve under this jacket.

Zig

Visit site
Haha, two very conflicting responses. I like them, the only other colour was a bit drab anyway. They feel lovely and comfy too.
I think they're fab - what type of Ecco are they? Where'd you buy them from? Not that I'm going to copy, obviously! ;)

Picked up some new ball and some waterproof trousers. Noticed decathlon has the garmin s20 for £120 i payed £200 for mine last week ? they had one left in the Edinburgh store if anyone is looking for one.055C6871-14E2-4810-9780-B390B0271C15.jpeg

What is the sizing like on those waterproof pants from Decathlon like? I saw them on their website and they look good
There slightly more loose fitting than there normal trousers. Feel good on and there slightly thicker than the none waterproof ones.