I bought today.....

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I've gone a bit mad lately.

Following on from my new driver I wasn't happy with the Hzrdus Smoke - just had to work it too hard through impact to square the face. Long story boring I am now the proud owner of an Evenflow Riptide in my driver.

13 x Golf Pride MCC +4 Spine Align grips
UA Goretex jacket (eBay)
Mizuno MMC FliHi 3 iron (bloody eBay)
UST Recoil shaft for said FliHi (yip eBay)
Dwyers winter trousers (hate eBay)
3 x Microfiber golf towels (bargain on eBay)
2 x cheap micro fleece tops (Decathlon)

Majority bought with a golf trip in mind at the end of October. Grips are needed.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a £50 Clubhouse Golf voucher from my birthday, just spent it on a Calvin Klein polo, a FJ rain glove, a Zoom one size fits all glove (been wanting to try the Zoom one), and a scorecard holder, since I don't have one and I've always fancied my scorecards not turning to paper maché when it rains.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
The same pair of M&S trousers that I’ve bought every September for the past five years; one grey, one beige and one light blue. Still can’t bring myself to a) buy proper golf trousers or b) pay more than £19.50 for a pair of slacks

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The same pair of M&S trousers that I’ve bought every September for the past five years; one grey, one beige and one light blue. Still can’t bring myself to a) buy proper golf trousers or b) pay more than £19.50 for a pair of slacks
What the hell have you been doing to go through three pairs of trousers every year?? Rolling around in the grass? Doing kneeslides?

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
A dozen Snell MTB-X from eBay. £22 for Pearl/Pearl-1 grade. Running low on balls and wanted to try some of these but they've been slammed with orders so only taking preorders at the minute so these seemed a good option to give them a go, like them and I'll put an order in for 6 dozen I think.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A dozen Snell MTB-X from eBay. £22 for Pearl/Pearl-1 grade. Running low on balls and wanted to try some of these but they've been slammed with orders so only taking preorders at the minute so these seemed a good option to give them a go, like them and I'll put an order in for 6 dozen I think.
That's just so much commitment to one ball - I could never do that, I'm too fickle. Would end up with 4 and a half boxes not used probably. :LOL:

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

Brilliant balls

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's just so much commitment to one ball - I could never do that, I'm too fickle. Would end up with 4 and a half boxes not used probably. :LOL:

I've used Chrome Softs for 3 or 4 summer seasons now and not switched them out, so if I like the Snell's, 6 dozen will get used eventually :)

Brilliant balls

Have heard really good things, excited to give them a go.